Balla

Superstar
Daps
Who cares about saving time when you're enjoying yourself. :what:

Watching anime is pure enjoyment for me. Smoking a blunt and sipping on some liquor while some nikka is tossing fireballs across the screen is :ohlawd:

It seems like you treating it like its a job.
I’m watching this Demon Slayer shyt and the animation is fire. AOT is really good to watch as well.

The anime’s get me hype.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What makes Ippo the best? I remember Ippo. I had that game on PS2 as a youngin and that shyt was impossible.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Is the show over? How many episodes is it?

Imma have to check out Brotherhood then because everyone seems to like it.

The fighting scenes, the story, the come up, the rivalries, the teamwork and chemistry, the training, the motivation it breeds. The animation is dope as fukk too. The feelings and emotions, the life lessons it gives. shyt is like the perfect anime in a sense. Plus its realistic. It's prolly the best sports anime ever in that sense.

shyt has about 3 seasons and a couple movies. The 1st season is the longest, I think its like 80 episodes and then the other 2 seasons are like 24 episodes each.

If you watch boxing or every boxed before than you'll prolly like it much more than the average person, but even then I know nikkas who never laced up a glove say its top 10.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’m watching this Demon Slayer shyt and the animation is fire. AOT is really good to watch as well.

The anime’s get me hype.

Both of those are 2 of the best anime out now and yeah they get me hyped as fukk too.

Throw YuYu Hakasho and Berserk on your list too if you haven't seen those before.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That is true but sometimes an anime will have bad pacing and/or drags on, that creates an unpleasant watching experience. Example One Piece, One Piece is in my Top 4 overall but the anime is a chore to sit through

I'll never watch One Piece so I won't have those problems. :mjlol:

If a show has bad pacing (like Recincarnated as Slime for example) I'll either drop it or just keep watching it and shytting on it like I do now. :pachaha:

Nothing is going to convince me to read something when I can watch it instead. That's just the way it is bro. :manny:

I came into this shyt as #NoReadGang and will leave this bytch the same way. :banderas:

There's a whole thread in the film room on hate watching The Chi where everyone is addicted to shytting on the show after every episode so I'll be alright. The worst anime have nothing on that.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Then why are YOU here?

giphy.gif

The nerve of this Undesirable questioning his betters. These hoes ain't got no manners. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The nerve of this Undesirable questioning his betters. These hoes ain't got no manners. :francis:

You been a good boy for a few weeks now and I had no need to have one it my #GSet brehs spank you.

Relax and stay on your best behavior:childplease:

Cuz I still got like 13 more shots:ufdup:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Reading a manga is way quicker than watching an anime. Saves time. When I read Naruto and Bleach I dropped both anime series and only read the manga. Didn't feel the need to watch anymore.

I do both. Some series I need to see animated because of the fight scenes. This is especially true for Bleach since a lot of the fight scenes were just black ink spots towards the end of the series.