LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I watch shows weekly depending on my mood for what I desire to watch or genre nothing more
Reading source material is my primary goal lately and then I get sidetracked from weekly shyt at times which then I can’t tell how I feel bout a show if i take too long of a break

I feel you, but I can't relate because I'm #NoReadGang :ohlawd:

I usually watch weekly shows and thats it. If the season is wack or don't have anything I fukks with, I try to watch something that I missed before, or try to discover a hidden gem. Sometimes I even rewatch some shyt I enjoyed. Or just watch movies.

I might rewatch some of the Tiger Mask anime that came out a few years ago. shyt never gets talked about, but it was a good pro wrestling anime with dope animation and fight scenes. Them nikkas had some dope finishing moves in that shyt too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Had Saga Of Tanya The Evil movie in a folder, forgot when I even got it and made the mistake of watching it before the main series. Still piff without knowing much of what was going on :wow: Had to get the series immediately.

Little girl is a savage.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Had Saga Of Tanya The Evil movie in a folder, forgot when I even got it and made the mistake of watching it before the main series. Still piff without knowing much of what was going on :wow: Had to get the series off immediately.

Little girl is a savage.
I was mad when I seen the movie because that's at least 6 episodes they could have made out of that campaign :stopitslime:. That's why I don't like movies. Trying to do too much in too little time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel you, but I can't relate because I'm #NoReadGang :ohlawd:

I usually watch weekly shows and thats it. If the season is wack or don't have anything I fukks with, I try to watch something that I missed before, or try to discover a hidden gem. Sometimes I even rewatch some shyt I enjoyed. Or just watch movies.

I might rewatch some of the Tiger Mask anime that came out a few years ago. shyt never gets talked about, but it was a good pro wrestling anime with dope animation and fight scenes. Them nikkas had some dope finishing moves in that shyt too.
one day you’ll get tired of getting the beginning pitch of a good story and nothing else. I’m reading light novels and soon to start reading manga.

In a perfect world they’d finish all this stuff they start but we don’t get that.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
one day you’ll get tired of getting the beginning pitch of a good story and nothing else. I’m reading light novels and soon to start reading manga.

In a perfect world they’d finish all this stuff they start but we don’t get that.

My nikka you couldn't be more wrong. :mjlol:

Once an anime is over regardless of how it ended, that's it. My interest ends with it as well.

#NoReadGang for life. :ohlawd:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My biggest issue with reading source material is that I gotta be in a certain mood to digest it properly. With anime it’s obviously easier to digest and there is a certain connection that watching an anime gives you.

Some outcomes in JJK & Demon Slayer S1 I feel like wouldn’t hit the same if I read the source material first.

Granted there are examples where an anime can’t give you the full picture I would presume.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Once an anime is over regardless of how it ended, that's it. My interest ends with it as well.

ScentedPeskyEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@Obreh Winfrey & @LauderdaleBoss in here acting a whole gotdamn fool.:russ:

I can see these illiterate nikkas recording their wills, refusing to put RIP on the tombstones. Rocks covered in hieroglyphics and pictograms. :mjlol:

Just because I don't read manga doesn't mean I don't like to read. :mjlol:

Its just that the older I get, the less time I have to read for pleasure so manga is a no go if I'm already watching anime. I done read hundreds of books in my lifetime tho, just not recently.

I actually wrote and published a novel back in 2006. shyt's on amazon. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This post says it all.

We all are at our strongest when we all on the same page and move together :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just because I don't read manga doesn't mean I don't like to read. :mjlol:

Its just that the older I get, the less time I have to read for pleasure so manga is a no go if I'm already watching anime. I done read hundreds of books in my lifetime tho, just not recently.

I actually wrote and published a novel back in 2006. shyt's on amazon. :manny:
Tell em again. I've done my fair share of reading and writing. Even got myself published in an academic journal. Hell, I get on The Coli because feel like reading. But I ain't reading no manga :ufdup:
This post says it all.

We all are at our strongest when we all on the same page and move together :wow:
I ain't even gon ask you how :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tell em again. I've done my fair share of reading and writing. Even got myself published in an academic journal. Hell, I get on The Coli because feel like reading. But I ain't reading no manga :ufdup:

I ain't even gon ask you how :wow:

THEY SEE the Sig:wow:

We a NAVY:blessed: