winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just because I don't read manga doesn't mean I don't like to read. :mjlol:

Its just that the older I get, the less time I have to read for pleasure so manga is a no go if I'm already watching anime. I done read hundreds of books in my lifetime tho, just not recently.

I actually wrote and published a novel back in 2006. shyt's on amazon. :manny:
Reading a manga is way quicker than watching an anime. Saves time. When I read Naruto and Bleach I dropped both anime series and only read the manga. Didn't feel the need to watch anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching Attack On Titan which is fire, one of the best anime’s I’ve seen, and Demon Slayer, the animation looks really good.

I’m watching My Hero Academia as well, good show.

I’m thinking of watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood because of all this hype about it.

Is it really that good? And should I watch the 2003 show first?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why not? What's wrong with manga? :mjcry:
Apparently because they spend 20+ minutes watching an anime episode and would rather save time not reading 3-4 minute manga chapters. If it's getting the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Attack on Titian full treatment I'm down but I'm not really interested in getting a 12 episode prologue of a story and not getting the full story. For me anime is quickly becoming a way for me to preview the source material before I read it.

Took a while for me to accept that only watching anime is really like treating a commercial as an entertainment product.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m watching Attack On Titan which is fire, one of the best anime’s I’ve seen, and Demon Slayer, the animation looks really good.

I’m thinking of watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood because of all this hype about it.

FMAB is THE Shounen and a must watch imo.

With that being said I believe. If memory serves me right 2003 goes into more detail early on, but doesn’t follow the manga as towards the end.

I’d say just watch FMAB.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
FMAB is THE Shounen and a must watch imo.

With that being said I believe. If memory serves me right 2003 goes into more detail early on, but doesn’t follow the manga as towards the end.

I’d say just watch FMAB.
Why do you feel that way about? It must be good because I hear that everywhere.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Apparently because they spend 20+ minutes watching an anime episode and would rather save time not reading 3-4 minute manga chapters. If it's getting the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Attack on Titian full treatment I'm down but I'm not really interested in getting a 12 episode prologue of a story and not getting the full story. For me anime is quickly becoming a way for me to preview the source material before I read it.

Took a while for me to accept that only watching anime is really like treating a commercial as an entertainment product.

Yeah I feel the same, anime isn't on my radar anymore unless it's an original or if the source material isn't translated in English yet and it looks interesting like Bokutachi no Remake from this season. I'll watch the adaptation if it's a series I like a lot or if the anime really elevates the source material but most don't and some butcher the content.

Plus I can read way faster than I can watch an anime especially if it's an action manga

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:scust:

Who left the damn gate open? Grown folk talking in here.

Then why are YOU here?

giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Reading a manga is way quicker than watching an anime. Saves time. When I read Naruto and Bleach I dropped both anime series and only read the manga. Didn't feel the need to watch anymore.

Who cares about saving time when you're enjoying yourself. :what:

Watching anime is pure enjoyment for me. Smoking a blunt and sipping on some liquor while some nikka is tossing fireballs across the screen is :ohlawd:

It seems like you treating it like its a job.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

FMAB is really dope.
It's not better than Ippo, but its up there. If you enjoyed them other shows, you'll enjoy FMAB definitely.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
FMAB is really dope.
It's not better than Ippo, but its up there. If you enjoyed them other shows, you'll enjoy FMAB definitely.
What makes Ippo the best? I remember Ippo. I had that game on PS2 as a youngin and that shyt was impossible.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Is the show over? How many episodes is it?

Imma have to check out Brotherhood then because everyone seems to like it.