shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
just finished Megalobox Season 2 :banderas:

Darker , more mature than the original
kinda remind me of Prince of Persia series , the 1st game was bright and jovial the other 2 were dark on some :demonic:

Highly recommended if you haven't check the series or new season

------------

Soundtrack a banger aswell .. just downloaded it off Apple Music

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
0eekiv4xfya71.jpg
New Preview image for Demon Slayer S2, more information will be announced on September 25th.

It's GAME TIME fukk nikkas, we getting flashy. :blessed:

JoJo stans should enjoy certain debauchery. :scust:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Reincarnated as Politics just don't be interesting to me like that when they not fighting. Too many stretches of just powerful nikkas having conversations. :hhh:

Even an episode of Tokyo Revengers where Takimichi doesn't get his ass kicked is more entertaining. :mjlol:

The conversations aren't even dope either. Rimuru stay sitting in these girls laps and talking about nothing for ten minutes like damn nikka, the episode only 24 minutes.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The conversations aren't even dope either. Rimuru stay sitting in these girls laps and talking about nothing for ten minutes like damn nikka, the episode only 24 minutes.

Super facts

That show has some of the most worthless uninspiring dialogue of any anime that I've ever seen.

You'll get back to back episodes where they just talk about preparing for future conversations. :what:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Super facts

That show has some of the most worthless uninspiring dialogue of any anime that I've ever seen.

You'll get back to back episodes where they just talk about preparing for future conversations. :what:

I’ll wait till it’s done airing before watching makes it easier to digest :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

The talk that happened here should have occurred in the previous episode.

But the villains' side of things was much more interesting to me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's why we different, because a show like this would be a chore for me to binge. I can't stand watching back to back episodes of nothing really happening.

I watch shows weekly depending on my mood for what I desire to watch or genre nothing more
Reading source material is my primary goal lately and then I get sidetracked from weekly shyt at times which then I can’t tell how I feel bout a show if i take too long of a break

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Battle in 5 seconds after meeting anime got potential. Almost feels like a remix to Darwin's Game.

Ain't too much new shyt for me to watch this season, so I'll stick with it.

Looking forward to more Moonlit Fantasy tho.

What the hell happened to Darwin's Game? Crunchy got to 11 episodes and stopped

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I love it when translators throw in bullshyt you know wasn't really said.
20210713-204011.jpg

They used to do that back in the day of fan subbing. Gotta be Twintails had me dying laughing with all the crap the subbers added.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
been watching the blu ray of JJK. only the first four volumes have been released so far in Japan so it stops around episode 12.

been interesting looking back at how different Yuji, Nobara, Megumi are their first few fights. Hesitant, overthinking situations, thinking that cursed spirits can be bargained with. Then at the end of the season they start to flip those weaknesses and resemble the monsters they aim to kill.

I feel like there's a core theme in there about JJK that describes what it takes to survive in that world or any environment where its kill or be killed. If you’re going to fight literal manifestations of negativity as an occupation and deal with the corrupt powers that be who can decide to execute you on the spot with zero repercussions, it's mandatory to be cracked. Everybody that is important has to fight with conviction and push past whatever limits they have like they're the franchise star not an expendable role player like Megumi was settling into before Gojo told him otherwise.

4b2ae268dc0d51ccc845e04a3095a4b63b0152f3.gifv

to

49ce93acf873e3765290b55aa0ac579f49b7c515.gifv