winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just want my Jojo Lil Cuz

Oh and my FireAnime app to work on Firestick again.

This back to watching anime on browser is garbage:francis:

between my laptop or my Smarttv with the browser:camby:
It's like $180 a year for VRV and Funimation combined. Worth paying for just to not have to bother with all that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so do I so I’m focusing on one at a time binging read which right now is danmachi spin off then the main series vol 16
Mushoku tensei
Rezero
Genius prince
Realist hero

Smartphone
Slime
Sao

Arifureta
Rascal does not dream
Shield hero
Irregular at magic high
Magic in this world too far behind
Not including manga I’m also reading :deadmanny:
I'm interested in adding those but I can't until I catch up on the stuff I'm now reading. Once I get caught up I can probably start a monthly rotation and be fine. I just with Yen or Jnovel had Chivalry of a Failed Knight instead of Sol Press.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm interested in adding those but I can't until I catch up on the stuff I'm now reading. Once I get caught up I can probably start a monthly rotation and be fine. I just with Yen or Jnovel had Chivalry of a Failed Knight instead of Sol Press.

im behind on all of them for most part some really behind cuz I only did 1 vol while others just 2 vols but i need to get more current with most of them if I want to add more series cuz a few really interest me a lot

ya I’m not happy with sol getting failed knight at all cuz they are slow as shyt but we got something better than nothing and I don’t read online novels if it’s fan translation just not my thing

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
0eekiv4xfya71.jpg
New Preview image for Demon Slayer S2, more information will be announced on September 25th.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That Battle in 5 seconds after meeting anime got potential. Almost feels like a remix to Darwin's Game.

Ain't too much new shyt for me to watch this season, so I'll stick with it.

Looking forward to more Moonlit Fantasy tho.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The plot thickens even more.

So it does seem the grandmaster seems to be the one pulling the strings. But we are introduced to Demon Lord Kazaream who goes by Kagali. I am not sure if we saw Kagali before, but the fact that the other demon lords were willing to serve under him is kind of scary thinking how powerful he is at full strength.

I do have some sympathy regarding Hinata since Yuuki used her for her own benefit. But based on what they discussed in the meeting the impression that we got about Hinata during Rimuru's battle in her is not like her normally. Although Shion shouldn't really be trying to fight Diablo.

Now Rimuru finally telling everybody the truth regarding Veldora was actually kind of funny. No surprise everyone was freaking out. Granted it doesn't seem to be affected any of their relationships with Rimuru which is a good thing.

And supposedly some important news is coming from Ramiris about a potential attack. Definetly looking forward to next week's episode.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Reincarnated as Politics just don't be interesting to me like that when they not fighting. Too many stretches of just powerful nikkas having conversations. :hhh:

Even an episode of Tokyo Revengers where Takimichi doesn't get his ass kicked is more entertaining. :mjlol: