MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So watching TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- before I going to sleep.

:dead: Isekai is so saturated at this point, it's so hard to make it original without Truck-kun killing the MC or drawn into a parallel world. MC meets the Goddess, and she shyts on his looks and his voice, telling him to fukk off. Then when he uses his power, he murders a bunch of Oni's like that one scene from SPEC OPS with the White Phosphorous.

Might be a good series to watch this season.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I actually didn't mind it, I just had such a crazy backlog (was in the middle of Bleach at the time). Black Clover is still the worst start to a popular series imo:yeshrug:

Ronin Warriors and Mobile Suit Gundam hold the crown jointly for me. :francis:

They both turned out so much better but started WOATed.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Literally some of the all-time worst starts to a series ever & by starts I mean Episodes 1 - 100. :francis:

:russ: Man that was a struggle binge for me. Only reason I stuck with it early on was because of a filler guide and my cousin was on my case like :damn:

:francis: Had to drop it anyway burnt out on the lore like I did with DBZ.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:russ: Man that was a struggle binge for me. Only reason I stuck with it early on was because of a filler guide and my cousin was on my case like :damn:

:francis: Had to drop it anyway burnt out on the lore like I did with DBZ.

Breh that Filler Guide comes in clutch, got that bih saved. Even then there are episodes focusing on some obscure shyt to be brought back up 100 episodes later on some "Aha!" shyt.

Meanwhile I'm :unimpressed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This episode was great. It really highlighted Fushi's growth. He doesn't want to experience the sadness that he felt when Gugu died. But ultimately he needs to move on. Pioran coming back for emotional support is nice to see although I found it kind of surprising.

So no they are located on a prison island of sorts. That girl that leads them on the boat seems suspect AF tbh. I have a feeling Fushi being immortal isn't going to aid him too well in the tournament.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm sold on Realist Hero.

i only read up to vol 5 I think but if u love this one I think u will love this one more it’s similar but also different

I read both by the way I’ve read more on realist than genius but enjoyed genius more and most say the same that have read both

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i only read up to vol 5 I think but if u love this one I think u will love this one more it’s similar but also different

I read both by the way I’ve read more on realist than genius but enjoyed genius more and most say the same that have read both

I might wait for the anime to get into it and if I like it start on the light novel. I've got too many series going at once now.
My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me!
Tearmoon Empire
Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki
Reign of the Seven Spellblades
Guide to the Perfect Otaku Girlfriend
Once I get current on all of them maybe I'll look into more.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I might wait for the anime to get into it and if I like it start on the light novel. I've got too many series going at once now.
My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me!
Tearmoon Empire
Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki
Reign of the Seven Spellblades
Guide to the Perfect Otaku Girlfriend
Once I get current on all of them maybe I'll look into more.

so do I so I’m focusing on one at a time binging read which right now is danmachi spin off then the main series vol 16
Mushoku tensei
Rezero
Genius prince
Realist hero
Smartphone
Slime
Sao
Arifureta
Rascal does not dream
Shield hero
Irregular at magic high
Magic in this world too far behind