TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I haven't made it to episode 10 yet and I started 6 months ago:francis:

I couldn't get through the second episode. I just can't get into it.

Watched the latest episode of boruto this morning. Business is about to pick up.

I guess next week we'll Finally get to see Momoshiki use Boruto as his vessel against Boro and the rest of Team 7 has no clue what the fukk is going on.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Episode is confusing.:mjlol:

Takemichi threw hands at Kisaki for no reason
Baji threw hands at Takemichi for no reason
Mikey is lying about the 6th Man.

Guess we will learn more next week.

New Anime

I also started Girlfriend, Girlfriend; I would its not a special anime, but if your into comedy that involves overreactions, then its a solid one. Basically it starts off with the guy, Naoya, dating Saki already. He is sort of like Iida from BnHA, where he tries to be honorable and forthcoming. So from out of nowhere, this moe'ish girl Nagisa, says she is in love with him and basically Naoya can't turn her down so basically tells Saki that he wants to date both of them.

I'll check out Girlfriend, Girlfriend...sounds messy :mjlol:

Takemitchy really thought the 3rd squad captain nomination ceremony was about him being elected.

but in reality, he's not even part of the Toman gang.

He needs to take notes from Giorno Giovanna on how to enter a gang and silently rise up the ranks and become the boss. You don't just punch kiseki off the gate.

Any middle schooler wearing gold Versace glasses and Yeezy boots are scammers.

latest

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That Moonlit Fantasy show I'll continue to watch but I wouldn't call it good. Also it seemed like it was flying through the material it adapted. Remake our Life was solid with the second episode. Haven't watched much else. Detective comes on today so I'll watch episode 2 of that. Starting vol 7 of 86 today so maybe later.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'll check out Girlfriend, Girlfriend...sounds messy :mjlol:

Takemitchy really thought the 3rd squad captain nomination ceremony was about him being elected.

but in reality, he's not even part of the Toman gang.

He needs to take notes from Giorno Giovanna on how to enter a gang and silently rise up the ranks and become the boss. You don't just punch kiseki off the gate.

Any middle schooler wearing gold Versace glasses and Yeezy boots are scammers.

latest

Plus, now that he is IN Toman, he will need to learn to ride a motorcycle. His ass going to come out of a Coma, Naoto will be like :stopitslime: "My sister is STILL dead. Your not in charge of Toman. Did ANYTHING happen?"

:sadcam: "I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!"

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Anime Studio ufotable, Founder Hikaru Kondo Formally Indicted With Evading 137 Million Yen in Taxes

Ufotable fukkery :mjlol:

"The special investigation department of the Tokyo Public Prosecutor's Office issued a formal indictment on Friday to anime studio ufotable and ufotable's founder, representative director, and president Hikaru Kondo on the charge of violating the Corporation Tax Act and Consumption Tax Act. They allegedly failed to pay 137 million yen (about US$1.24 million) in taxes.

In a statement on its website on Friday, ufotable acknowledged the indictment, and gave assurances that the company had already filed a corrected tax return and paid the appropriate amount.

The Kyodo news service reported that the written indictment specified that ufotable allegedly owes 109 million yen (about US$990,000) in corporate tax from 2015 to 2018, and 28 million yen (about US$254,400) in consumption tax from September 2014 to August 2018.

Previous reports by The Mainichi Shimbun newspaper last year claimed that Kondo purportedly hid about 30% of the proceeds from some of ufotable's anime-themed restaurants in Tokyo and stored them in a private safe at home. Those reports said that ufotable allegedly owed 139 million yen (about US$1.28 million) in taxes at the time while the investigation was developing."

Bungeishunju's Weekly Bunshun Digital magazine reported in April 2019 that ufotable allegedly owes 400 million yen (about US$3.57 million) in taxes, citing a source from the Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau. The report noted that ufotable is suspected of supposedly misappropriating funds raised from a charity auction for the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake, a violation of the Penal Code that carries a potential prison sentence of no more than 10 years. The Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau conducted a search of ufotable's offices earlier in March that year as part of an investigation, but did not end up filing charges. "

They paid it back in full now. Although I'm not a DS fan, if they didn't have mugen train's profits, this could have been a very :merchant: situation for them.

Worth it for the production value. :mjlit: Their animations did seem like they had unlimited budget. Hopefully they can keep it rolling. Can't let @the taxman stop the Ufotable da gawds.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Only took me 3 hours to read that book in one sitting. For a book with hardly any combat in it it was probably my favorite 86 novel outside of vol 5. Now to watch some new season shows.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That Moonlit Fantasy show I'll continue to watch but I wouldn't call it good. Also it seemed like it was flying through the material it adapted. Remake our Life was solid with the second episode. Haven't watched much else. Detective comes on today so I'll watch episode 2 of that. Starting vol 7 of 86 today so maybe later.

I felt like the 1st episode did a better job of what I stand on 1 mil lives tried to do in one whole season.

:mjlol: at that nikka lusting over that pig bytch tho.