LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If they would have condensed it, it would be better than Lucci vs Luffy :hubie:

I still fukk w/ Whole Cake Island heavy tho. Wish my nikka Zoro was there, but that arc is lit.

The pacing is killing any anticipation for the climax of this fight. I'm at the point where I just want it to be over & none of the other fights have hit that point.

The problem is I know that there's a payoff so I continue to slog through.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Love the way the story keeps developing with Tokyo Revengers. Its like they reveal something major every episode.

:hhh: at Takemichi always getting put to sleep tho.

Episode don't feel right if he don't get his ass kicked :mjlol:

LOL Takemichi said in the end of the episode "I got a lead, Naoto!".

no tf you don't nikka :gucci:

you just gotten yourself into some more fukkery.

and how is takemitchy going to successfully bring back this unhinged dude from Valhalla? the man literally punched him for no reason.

69924a9342822b0134df3f383035adcef1acda44.gifv

Kisaki: "Your face or gut. Choose one" :troll:

:rip:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

and how is takemitchy going to successfully bring back this unhinged dude from Valhalla? the man literally punched him for no reason.

Facts
the Face or gut part reminded me of The City of God when dude asked jit if he wanted to get shot in the hand or the foot. :mjlol:

Baji was enjoying giving that ass whupping too. nikka had that demonic ass smile too. You would think he was beating up that annoying ass kid from Megalo Box.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They can’t just get someone else to do it. It’s a manga based on someone else’s work

i dont know as long the source material the light novel is still going I can breathe easy but unfortunately we only got the manga side not the novel side

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

You know I tried defending Takemichi I really can't anymore. He really tried punching Kisaki like why?? He really just hoping he can pull a miracle out of his ass.

It really goes to show you how strong the supporting cast is for TR.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Well, that was an interesting start to an episode, seeing Nagisa shoving her fingers up Kimi's mouth. But given that she kind of has Siesta's heart does make the whole introduction between them make more sense. But to be honest I had a pretty strong feeling that her heart was Siesta's originally. Clearly, she is going through some mixed emotions.

It will be interesting what Nagisa plans to do going forward. Will she be replacing Siesta or will she choose to live her own life. Looks like next week we will be introduced to Saikawa. Definetly looking forward to next week's episode.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Episode is confusing.:mjlol:

Takemichi threw hands at Kisaki for no reason
Baji threw hands at Takemichi for no reason
Mikey is lying about the 6th Man.

Guess we will learn more next week.

New Anime

I also started Girlfriend, Girlfriend; I would its not a special anime, but if your into comedy that involves overreactions, then its a solid one. Basically it starts off with the guy, Naoya, dating Saki already. He is sort of like Iida from BnHA, where he tries to be honorable and forthcoming. So from out of nowhere, this moe'ish girl Nagisa, says she is in love with him and basically Naoya can't turn her down so basically tells Saki that he wants to date both of them.