Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Akito is terrible person. I'm waiting for one of those nikkas to catch him slipping.

tenor.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
86 is deceptive. The characters they killed off so far are just props to develop part of the core group of characters. If anything it’s been said the anime showed more of them. I’m only on light novel 6 so I can’t say anything beyond that. I wouldn’t compare it to Attack on Titan that at times bodied major characters. It’s also not as deep in the game either at that was when major characters were killed.

I’m expecting 86 to convert a major character into an antagonist. I dread it but expect it.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he is right tho if u read the novel way more stuff going on in 86
The part I didn’t understand is the Republic isn’t as important to 86 as I thought. I viewed everything from that perspective because it was all they showed. It’s kinda like with Sword Art Online and Aincrad if all you watched was the first 12 or so episodes you might think that location is everything but Sword Art Online is far more than Aincrad even if a bunch of stuff presented there set things in motion.

Part of the reason I found Lena initially so annoying was because I didn’t view her outside the perspective of the Republic and how she acted towards it. Come to find out the world is much bigger than that and there are other places that in the surface are drastically different than the Republic but also might have issues as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven’t watched spider but from what I heard is that the source material is top notch. But the adaptation has been atrocious. Not sure if that is exaggerated tho.
I’m gonna start reading Spider. I’ll just continue from where the anime left off but I’m hoping it’s better. It has potential. Who the spider is turns out to be interesting and knowing that spoiler makes me want to read it even more.