storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trying to give Fate/Apocrypha another go. I like the Fate series but I tried to start this one off and it felt flat last time.

Record of Ragnarok wound up just being okay which is a massive disappointment because the manga is up there with my favorites right now. I may just be comparing it to the manga too much though, I've had a couple of friends hit me up loving it.

Honestly, I need something new for the combat lane.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Trying to give Fate/Apocrypha another go. I like the Fate series but I tried to start this one off and it felt flat last time.

Record of Ragnarok wound up just being okay which is a massive disappointment because the manga is up there with my favorites right now. I may just be comparing it to the manga too much though, I've had a couple of friends hit me up loving it.

Only thing good about Apocrypha is the soundtrack :francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
My mom has been asking to get into anime for a little while now, but only dubs since she can't keep up with subtitles. We started Castelvania to kind of test her and she loved the first two seasons to my surprise.

Now that I finished watching Vivy, we watched the first two episodes of Vivy's dub. I gotta admit the dub is actually pretty good so far tbh.

My mom watched Jojo season 3 in sub and loved it. She wanted some dubs after that so I told her to watch death note. She stopped before the series falls off a cliff.

I'll do a test run of Castlevania for her and see how she likes it.

:salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm struggling to understand this concept 86 introduced in vol5
If a Sirin is a human brain digitized in a mechanical body with its memory wiped how can it call out to pass on when with no memory it should have no idea it once lived? It should have no real concept its origins were from a living human

can’t remember but I don’t think memory got wiped completely just small fragments stayed like feelings is why

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught the first episode of Peachboy Riverside. Looks pretty interesting so far. Hopefully, it turns out to be a good Shounen.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Don't listen to these miserable ass nikkas, Apocrypha is pretty good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got 16 minutes into Gundam Hathaway really liked what I was seeing but at the same time looking like:

tenor.gif

Realized my UC knowledge is too :flabbynsick: so I stopped to go back to where it all started. Almost done with Mobile Suit Gundam right now. I plan on watching Gundam 2-3, Char's Counter Attack and then get back to Hathaway.