LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Cestvs The Roman Fighter finale episode had some gems. It definitely needs a season 2. The show stopped right before these nikkas start the tournament. Surprised they didn't have the black slave do anything. Always had that nikka pop up randomly to drop his 2 cents and disappear.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yo, I take back everything I thought about demon slayer. I thought the series was going to be some overrated new age trash but I finally watched the whole thing in a couple days and that last big fight at the end was some next level shyt. This and JJK has restored my faith in this new generation of anime.

:ehh:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The manga artist of Bokurano is strange. He also did a series called Shadow Star which also has an anime adaptation different from the manga. The beginning of the series also likes to trick people into thinking they're watching an innocent shounen.
To be fair, shadow star's anime adaptation is less different as it is censored and incomplete. No shounen station could air that from start to finish completely untouched without having someone blow up the spot. Some suit probably read it and went :whoa:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
read the whole Bokurano manga

I now understand why the director chose to change it. You just can't adapt that story 1:1 and leave your reputation/sanity intact. So I was a little too harsh on the anime version considering the circumstances. Changing to score to like an 8 as both versions have their merits.

Also watched Hathaway flash. I'm not a gundam lore historian and still liked it. Easy to follow, main character felt grounded in reality, great visuals. Hathaway's internal conflict as the leader of a terrorist organization who needs to make sacrifices to achieve an end goal was interesting. Looking forward to seeing what hard decisions he winds up making and how Gigi influences that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm wondering how anime only 86 viewers will react to Frederica. I'm not usually for child characters but she's pretty amusing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Was ending rushed ?

Yeah. They basically hit the Rap It Up button in the last arc and did some weak shyt. Felt like you could actually tell the moment the mangaka's check cleared and the sequel/prequel runs got greenlit. Its bad. Like blatant Berserk rip offs and over short cutted character connections.

I'm still reading the sequel series right now but I wouldn't recommend it so far.