winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Imma read the light novel. I would loved for this season to be 20+ episodes so that the storytelling didn't seem too disjointed and rushed.
I'm reading the light novel now. I'm up to Vol 4 which is very good. I will say the stuff the anime is going to cover isn't bad but I wasn't over the moon about it either. Vol 2 was solid but I felt like Vol 3 really dragged in the middle.

The best way I can describe it is Vol1-3 set the stage for what feels like the true start of the series which is Vol 4. Frederica is quickly becoming my favorite character. She's a lil savage.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
86 and Mushoku gonna keep us feed in October :whew: Is Chainsaw Man premiering then too?
We also got Demon Slayer.

Also Shield Hero & Komi if you are into that kind of material as well. I’ve heard people are excited for Blue Period & Platinum End as well but I never heard of those before.

As far as CSM goes nothing has been updated. But I think fall is more likely then the winter at this point.

But if we also get CSM in the fall :whew:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo Revengers ep 12.

Halfway through this ep, I was like why is this episode so awkward and chessy?...where's the gang banging at?

I spoke too soon.

full

- Bruh this ep was way outta line....Hina got CRUSHED. Takemitchy had to hug her to reassure her that its over. :francis:
- Takemitchy needs to give up on saving Hina and akkun.... they'll keep getting killed
- I already peeped the hummer that was trailing them when Naoto was driving them, it was too close.
- What takemitchy doesn't know is that hanma isn't with moebius, he's with a new gang called valhalla. We might have to get into it with those folks.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nagatoro was a cool watch. I still have no fukking clue why a girl like that would fall for a dude like Senpai but I guess that's the point of the show :heh: it's was pretty funny throughout and perfect for weekly watching.

We also got Demon Slayer.

Also Shield Hero & Komi if you are into that kind of material as well. I’ve heard people are excited for Blue Period & Platinum End as well but I never heard of those before.

As far as CSM goes nothing has been updated. But I think fall is more likely then the winter at this point.

But if we also get CSM in the fall :whew:

Wasn't a big fan of Demon's Slayer next two arcs in the manga. I'm sure it's gonna be much better once it's animated (a staple of the series at this point) but I think I'll try to binge watch it, at least once it's 75% done airing.

Komi looks like it's gonna be a good watch so I'll check it out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nagatoro was a cool watch. I still have no fukking clue why a girl like that would fall for a dude like Senpai but I guess that's the point of the show :heh: it's was pretty funny throughout and perfect for weekly watching.
Yeah it was a very enjoyable show. I was surprised by how good it was.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm reading the light novel now. I'm up to Vol 4 which is very good. I will say the stuff the anime is going to cover isn't bad but I wasn't over the moon about it either. Vol 2 was solid but I felt like Vol 3 really dragged in the middle.

The best way I can describe it is Vol1-3 set the stage for what feels like the true start of the series which is Vol 4. Frederica is quickly becoming my favorite character. She's a lil savage.

more fukkery bout to hit tho I’m behind I know I’m at vol 7