EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Finished Bokurano. Apparently the director hated the manga and changed like 80% of the story himself. I read a list of the differences and the final ten chapters; The anime might as well be an alternate retelling.

Gotta drop the score to a six-seven with that in mind. Pretty much nothing I dislike more than adapations that change the original vision for the worse, and not for a valid reason like production issues or catching up to the source.
The manga artist of Bokurano is strange. He also did a series called Shadow Star which also has an anime adaptation different from the manga. The beginning of the series also likes to trick people into thinking they're watching an innocent shounen.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The manga artist of Bokurano is strange. He also did a series called Shadow Star which also has an anime adaptation different from the manga. The beginning of the series also likes to trick people into thinking they're watching an innocent shounen.

after reading the differences between the manga and the anime, I felt like the anime pulled off the better ending for Bokurano.

But yeah you could tell that manga artist was on some other shyt.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I started reading the Tokyo Ghoul manga and man..... I feel for fans. That first season is such a good adaptation.

After that though :scust:

It's low key worse than TPN situation, since the anime leaves so much stuff out you have to read the manga to even understand what the hell is going on.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
you have to read the manga

:damn: I won’t even bother watching then and keep it to reading only
tenor.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hold the hell on I’m what a min in higehiro and this shyt playing like real life situation
Take a chic out for a nice dinner invite her over and she hit u with that oh sorry forgot to mention I’m seeing someone
bytches ain’t shyt :pacspit:
Let me watch the rest of this now :deadmanny: