Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Y'all triggered my PTSD about that GoH shyt. Travesty. :francis:

:russ: breh asked a page or so ago if we were looking forward to any new anime

:francis: I done damn near gave up on being hype for anime based on my favorite manga/webtoons. I know we "might" get Solo Leveling this year (it's kinda inevitable at this point), and I wanna be excited but I'm legit shook to be excited.

With that said, I'm glad as hell everyones enjoying Tokyo Revengers and To Your Eternity.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
OddTaxi 1.12 - Not Enough

:mjlol: Dobu caught it. As much I love Dobu, dude is a fukking idiot at times. There is a reason why Yano kept beating him at his own game, he is too sloppy to finish the job, always overplanning. So he counts the bullets, but he missed the 6th bullet and got it in the torso. I doubt he will die, he will get arrested and maybe have a vendetta if there is a Season 2.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Fruits Basket 3.12 - "You Fought Well"

fukk me. I was NOT prepared for Kyoko's death from her Final Moments. Its one thing to lose a child, but it's another to be the one dying, and feeling yourself slip away but afraid to leave your child all alone with no protection.

The VA did a great job making it fukking tragic. It brought back memories of my two grandmothers dying from a stroke, as I wondered, "Were they trying to talk, or were they brain dead?" because at times they seemed like they were trying to say goodbye/I love you, but not able to say it.

Final Episode next week, but fukk, this was heavy.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just wrapped up JJK. :wow: is all I gotta say.

Honestly, the only stuff from this year I can put ahead of it is Mushoku Tensei & 86. Maybe also WEP depending on how the finale goes next week.

Time to watch stuff to prepare for the potentially stacked Fall. Prob will start with Shield Hero.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just wrapped up JJK. :wow: is all I gotta say.

Honestly, the only stuff from this year I can put ahead of it is Mushoku Tensei & 86. Maybe also WEP depending on how the finale goes next week.

Time to watch stuff to prepare for the potentially stacked Fall. Prob will start with Shield Hero.

We need more Maki / Nobara in anime across the board, definitely not your average broads. :wow:

And hell no Tanya the Evil doesn't count for obvious reasons. :mjlol:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
If I get one more flashback of his grandpa asking him what his purpose is :deadrose:

Wasted all the time designing a cool character just to be a jobber. Was I the only one who kept waiting for Ichigos friend (can't remember her name) who knew martial arts to get powered up?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How'd I know that you would be the one? :russ:
Recognize greatness
4e979d0ca424204c633e53865d452b8d.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Something wrong with a man trapped in a little girl's body to you :birdman:?
anime-Kumo-Desu-ga-Nani-ka1.jpg

Notable for being reincarnated as a woman but was a male in her previous life and falls in love with her male best friend from said previous life. These Japanese be coming up with crazy shyt.