tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
He was never smart..but to think he's still getting outsmarted by middle schoolers despite having a 26 year old mentality is.....:francis:.

What if in the next ep takemichi finds out Hina is married with kids lol he might have to go back in time and change things up again:lolbron:

Mikey knows takemichi is hiding a secret and he might cut him off because of it.
Yea Takemichi’s strength is his heart not his brain. Although there are times he gets too emotional tbh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
did u watch the other 3 movies they are on Funimation?
Im on movie 2 right now

Yea….. I’ve seen them all. My old college roommate made a comment about it Friday.

I thought he was talking about “The Legend Ends” so I kinda brushed him off and dismissed the convo.

But then today I went to Netflix and saw this movie was trending and realized it was new:krs:

Definitely entertained, the action was great in it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea….. I’ve seen them all. My old college roommate made a comment about it Friday.

I thought he was talking about “The Legend Ends” so I kinda brushed him off and dismissed the convo.

But then today I went to Netflix and saw this movie was trending and realized it was new:krs:

Definitely entertained, the action was great in it

coo I’m looking forward to watching rest

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
people were ranting and raving about God of High School last year, but seem to dislike this show, even though they are literaly the exact same show. It's just like every other tournament anime: terrible story, excellent fighting scenes.

Yea I seen people complaining it could’ve been better anime’s, but I was still interested.