LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Most of the clips, I've seen of RoR have been like still images and power ups, even the trailer didn't really showcase any real fighting.

Its like no comparison to GoH cuz the fighting animation on that shyt was next level. nikkas were really just complaining about the rushed story, not so much the action. Whereas all I keep hearing about RoR is how bad the animation and fights are. Almost wanna see for myself, but the clips and trailers I seen already just don't look worth it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
people were ranting and raving about God of High School last year, but seem to dislike this show, even though they are literaly the exact same show. It's just like every other tournament anime: terrible story, excellent fighting scenes.
God of High School was fukking great for 5 episodes and then fell from a cliff because they rushed like 20 episodes of story into 6.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They are really making the mom look worse & worse. Clearly, a me-first parent which the absolute worse type of parent. It is about her reputation and rumors about her. Honestly, we should have expected that at this point. But her telling Sayu that she should never give birth to her really crossed the line for me. I didn't think they would go that far with her character.

Yoshida given his current did the best he could have done given the situation. Honestly, I am surprised him kneeling actually worked tbh. Honestly, I am more disappointed in her brother. I was really hoping he would be more vocal, but that never occurred.

But damn Yoshida crying like that. Definetly didn't see that coming. How they handle the next episode is pretty important since that is how everyone is gonna remember this show.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Most of the clips, I've seen of RoR have been like still images and power ups, even the trailer didn't really showcase any real fighting.

Its like no comparison to GoH cuz the fighting animation on that shyt was next level. nikkas were really just complaining about the rushed story, not so much the action. Whereas all I keep hearing about RoR is how bad the animation and fights are. Almost wanna see for myself, but the clips and trailers I seen already just don't look worth it.

God of High School was fukking great for 5 episodes and then fell from a cliff because they rushed like 20 episodes of story into 6.

Y'all triggered my PTSD about that GoH shyt. Travesty. :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You know this was a very cute episode for the most part with Rean finally realizing that Gugu was the one that saved her. Even seeing the old man get emotional about thinking of Gugu as his grandson. That was the show hinting big time about the upcoming cliffhanger. Man, we can never get a happy moment with this show.

On another note, I really like Fushi's continuous development. Sure he isn't getting new abilities. But he is developing more and more like a person. And his naiveness is very well done.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
halfway through Bokurano. it's great, but i never want to watch this again. every episode is a downer and there's no relief in sight.

yeah its great, but not in the replay sense. also no episode stands out on its own to the point where you'd want to see it again. Whereas some shyt would have some really dope action/violent scenes you'd wanna revisit. You ain't gonna find it with that anime.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
For the first time ever an anime literally made me go

tenor.gif

And I'm not even exaggerating.

Bleach spoilers

During the big three manga / anime, Bleach never caught my attention. I got bored and decided to binge it recently. When I tell you I have never been so frustrated with a character in my entire life :gucci:

And I've seen a billion anime. I've watched Luffy take a beating for MONTHS straight but still come out with a dub.

The main character will always take the dub somehow someway. So I'm not talking about Ichigo. Usually, the main character has his squad winning their own battles. Thus my frustration with my favorite character in Bleach who is unfortunately forever a small fry because he isn't the main character, Sados "Chad" :wow:

This dude became my favorite almost instantly because I just KNEW he was gonna tear shyt up! Boy was I wrong! :wow:

It was last night during this great Inoue rescue mission arc that made me spaz. My boy Chad had been taking L after L in every arc up until this point by small fry. I've looked at the Bleach villian chart and a villian they have labeled "literal garbage" swapped Chad away like a fly. If he's garbage then what are you trying to say about my boy Chad? :picard:

So I've been facing the facts, having a reality check going, "Chad I don't even know why you're still trying at this point. You're the Yamcha of Bleach. :to:"

Then all of a sudden, during a battle where he's getting holes poked in his chest to no one's surprise, he gets an awakening. His left fist.

Is what's happening what I think is happening?

tenor.gif

OK Chad?! We seeing Kenpanchi next?! :win:

No. :ufdup:

Tell me why not even five minutes after Chad becomes powerful he gets dropped by a fiend looking villian. :martin:

That's when I spaz

I love this show but man are they doing their side characters dirty.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For the first time ever an anime literally made me go

tenor.gif

And I'm not even exaggerating.

Bleach spoilers

During the big three manga / anime, Bleach never caught my attention. I got bored and decided to binge it recently. When I tell you I have never been so frustrated with a character in my entire life :gucci:

And I've seen a billion anime. I've watched Luffy take a beating for MONTHS straight but still come out with a dub.

The main character will always take the dub somehow someway. So I'm not talking about Ichigo. Usually, the main character has his squad winning their own battles. Thus my frustration with my favorite character in Bleach who is unfortunately forever a small fry because he isn't the main character, Sados "Chad" :wow:

This dude became my favorite almost instantly because I just KNEW he was gonna tear shyt up! Boy was I wrong! :wow:

It was last night during this great Inoue rescue mission arc that made me spaz. My boy Chad had been taking L after L in every arc up until this point by small fry. I've looked at the Bleach villian chart and a villian they have labeled "literal garbage" swapped Chad away like a fly. If he's garbage then what are you trying to say about my boy Chad? :picard:

So I've been facing the facts, having a reality check going, "Chad I don't even know why you're still trying at this point. You're the Yamcha of Bleach. :to:"

Then all of a sudden, during a battle where he's getting holes poked in his chest to no one's surprise, he gets an awakening. His left fist.

Is what's happening what I think is happening?

tenor.gif

OK Chad?! We seeing Kenpanchi next?! :win:

No. :ufdup:

Tell me why not even five minutes after Chad becomes powerful he gets dropped by a fiend looking villian. :martin:

That's when I spaz

I love this show but man are they doing their side characters dirty.

As a fan of Chad, I agree 100%. Boy is day old hot dog water to Kubo. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I get one more flashback of his grandpa asking him what his purpose is :deadrose:

Gramps in a state of prepetual shame in the afterlife trying to reach out to him and get him away from Ichigo. :mjlol:

You could be the greatest boxer of all time and lift our bloodline out of poverty but you want to be this puto's weed carrier? :stopitslime:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You know this was a very cute episode for the most part with Rean finally realizing that Gugu was the one that saved her. Even seeing the old man get emotional about thinking of Gugu as his grandson. That was the show hinting big time about the upcoming cliffhanger. Man, we can never get a happy moment with this show.

On another note, I really like Fushi's continuous development. Sure he isn't getting new abilities. But he is developing more and more like a person. And his naiveness is very well done.

I thought I was going to be fine no matter what after finally getting a legit happy moment last episode. I was wrong, the ending to this episode had me :damn: don't let it end like this :to:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey man at least we got Rukia

I mean Orihime

I mean Renji

Nevermind, the whole cast some mid. :wow:

Rukia got a complete character arc and bankai. Orihime got more development than most love interest and a full arc. Renji ended up much better than Kuwabara.

So fukk you. :mjlol: