Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Re Megalo Box S2 - I love how the Hummingbird and Nomad story serves as a parallel for the characters internal conflict. Just as the hummingbird helps the nomad realize that he does have something to live for after tragedy, Joe/Mac also overcome their hardship through the guidence of others. Chief was that guiding light to Joe and Joe is that to Mac.

The OST composer briefly appeared in episode 12. Thought that was a cool thing to do when the music is tied to the themes of the show.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Anyone else hate Takemitchy?

Edit: He’s redeeming himself a little

Nah, its clear Takemitchy in the BIG 3, is meant to be the smart one, but also the most determined. Mikey needs Draken to keep himself sane, but also looks to need Takemitchy's heart to keep himself impassioned. Now that he is Toman, I think Mikey will seek his council in how to make it even more powerful.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah, its clear Takemitchy in the BIG 3, is meant to be the smart one, but also the most determined. Mikey needs Draken to keep himself sane, but also looks to need Takemitchy's heart to keep himself impassioned. Now that he is Toman, I think Mikey will seek his council in how to make it even more powerful.
He needs to start being the smart one then. Bro has the future on his side and skill almost fukked up:russ:.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He needs to start being the smart one then. Bro has the future on his side and skill almost fukked up:russ:.

Mikey instincts knows something is up with Takemitchy, I wonder how that’s gonna unfold cuz he’s clearly no dummy

That roof scene was kinda chilling

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You know I really happy I picked up Combatants this season. The comedy was really good for the most part in all of the episodes. Alice was by far the funniest consistently altho Agent Six did a pretty good job in that department as well. I would give this show a 7/10.

The fact that Alice called Agent Six's junk Chunchunmaru had me dead lol.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:pachaha: Takemichi's main issue, is that he has to shake Naoto's hand. Even Hinata was a bit :what: "you made me call my brother, to shake his hand?" maybe Naoto will explain everything to Hinata next episode, but for 12 years, she has been thinking, "Why is my boyfriend always asking to shake my little brother's hand?" :patrice::mjtf:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: Takemichi's main issue, is that he has to shake Naoto's hand. Even Hinata was a bit :what: "you made me call my brother, to shake his hand?" maybe Naoto will explain everything to Hinata next episode, but for 12 years, she has been thinking, "Why is my boyfriend always asking to shake my little brother's hand?" :patrice::mjtf:

Hina and Mikey def know something is up. Just gotta wait till next Saturday.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

He was never smart..but to think he's still getting outsmarted by middle schoolers despite having a 26 year old mentality is.....:francis:.

What if in the next ep takemichi finds out Hina is married with kids lol he might have to go back in time and change things up again:lolbron:

Mikey knows takemichi is hiding a secret and he might cut him off because of it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mayne Vivy was fukking epic. Got damn that finale episode was something else. shyt ended perfectly. One of the best anime I've seen since Akudama Drive. shyt was 10 for 10. Crazy how dope the story was for only 13 episodes. nikkas pump faked with the Mighty Max ending and then killed it.

Tokyo Revengers had another dope episode. Letting my nikka finally get some wins for a change.

MegaloBox was solid again. Definitely looking forward to the last fight. I hope they don't fukk it up like they did last season.