winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still think 86 should have ended its season 2 episodes ago. I think I'll just switch to the light novels from this point. Given the pace it's being adapted at it will likely be half a decade before it catches up just to where the novels are.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught up with reincarnated as a slime, season 2 was confusing in the beginning they kept repeating things from last season.
That and the opening 1, they don't even face the church knights till s2, why even tease it.
Black Clover, that last fight with Yami and Asta :ohlawd:
The upcoming anime season seems to be dud besides slime, and maybe scarlet nexus.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really great episode. The whole tension about whether Draken will make it out alive was very emotional and really well done. Especially the relief coming from Mikey.

Now everyone Takemichi wanted to save is alive. But something has to be happening in the next episode. I am curious where the next episode goes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Caught up with reincarnated as a slime, season 2 was confusing in the beginning they kept repeating things from last season.
That and the opening 1, they don't even face the church knights till s2, why even tease it.
Black Clover, that last fight with Yami and Asta :ohlawd:
The upcoming anime season seems to be dud besides slime, and maybe scarlet nexus.

slime s2 beginning was confusing cuz damn committee didn’t listen to studio for s1
Beginning of s2 was supposed to be end of s1 the kid arc wasn’t supposed to be that long and s1 was supposed to end when they got attacked or right before it
That’s why s1 end skip a little and showed that other demon he ended up having becoming demon lord so it was all out of wack

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Really great episode. The whole tension about whether Draken will make it out alive was very emotional and really well done. Especially the relief coming from Mikey.

Now everyone Takemichi wanted to save is alive. But something has to be happening in the next episode. I am curious where the next episode goes.

I feel like everything has been resolved except for that scene where the dude with the sin tattoo on his hand told Mikey he was a top dawg at a new gang called Valhalla. :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I feel like everything has been resolved except for that scene where the dude with the sin tattoo on his hand told Mikey he was a top dawg at a new gang called Valhalla. :ohhh:

Im actually surprised that “big issue” was resolved.

I was actually expecting him to return but Faye didn’t quite let his mission succeed like that. Therefore making it important for him to return again and find out what’s goings on

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started watching Bokurano.

Best thing about it is how layered the conflict is and how it warps the mental states of these children. All of them have distinct personalities that don't respond the same way to being responsible for the fate of the world.

The story is more compelling than Neon Genesis, for sure. I like that it gives you the perspective of over a dozen different characters instead of just three, with the least interesting being the dominant protagonist in Shinji. But its also less visually spectucular as the mech fights are stiff CGI and the character designs have no flair to them, more so appealing to realism.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
86's finale was :ohhh: that post credit scene was a very effective cliffhanger. Will try to hold reading the novels till after season 1 is done. I read all of Mushoku Tensei before the ending of the first cour and ended up starving too soon :dead:

Vivy :wow: really dope anime original with an acceptable ending. Can't wait for what studio WIT does next in terms of serious material. I'll check out the comedy manga they'll animate too but they are incredible at doing more mature stuff.