Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This thread is making me want to try Fate Stay Night. Hopefully its better than Fate/Zzzzzzzzzzzero

if you didn't like fate/zero you probably wont like this one. only real difference is the animation is even better. other than that thematic is roughly the same tone.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
if you didn't like fate/zero you probably wont like this one. only real difference is the animation is even better. other than that thematic is roughly the same tone.
my main problem with the show was the kirei/saber wank when they were the least interesting parts of the show to me.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If I'm not mistaken that's Gilgamesh. His swag is immeasurable. Who the fukk fights on a throne while diverting attacks with his eyes closed and hand on his chin? Gilgamesh that's who.
images

original.gif

tumblr_mtb4aaB0Yb1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif

aint that rin servant?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
dawgs im watching fate/zero off the strength of this, might be new fave series

rider is such a lovable goon

gilgamesh is the most arrogant animed nikka since vegeta

caster is a scumbag of epic proprtions... and i fukk with kid lancer,saber is kinda cliche at this point tho

on episode 7... prolly wont watch the o.g. stay/night tho it looks kind meh

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
fate/zero is moreso the beginning, and this new one is more like the orginal from 2006?

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I just finished watching Tokyo underground (the series is on YouTube) it's a early 2000s anime and it was such a good series with a crappy/rushed ending, the main character takes out the bad guy in like 5 minutes, no real struggle just the usual love gives me power type of thing

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
On crunchyroll or not?

Apparently the first three episodes are up for 24 hours for now (but they're already all over the web) while they're finalizing the deal for the entire show (the company that broadcasts the show in Japan obviously doesn't want direct competition from the uncensored series on the internet).