winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I liked the fairy shyt but the original was hard to top
Well this one is a slow grind and there isn't a lot of action in it. long drawn out build up to a handful of small fights and then its over. Its more about the mental state of the characters and them struggling to come to terms with their actions and the consequences of them than actual fighting.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
the blonde dude with kirei in episode 4 fate zero, isn't that archer?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Well this one is a slow grind and there isn't a lot of action in it. long drawn out build up to a handful of small fights and then its over. Its more about the mental state of the characters and them struggling to come to terms with their actions and the consequences of them than actual fighting.
i agree

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I gave Samurai Flamenco a random try on Netflix :deadrose:

That's one of the worst shows I've ever seen. If there was an hipster-defining anime, this would be it. It's horribly pretentious "look at how clever we are nod-nod-nudge-nudge" bullshyt from beginning to end.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That's one of the worst shows I've ever seen. If there was an hipster-defining anime, this would be it. It's horribly pretentious "look at how clever we are nod-nod-nudge-nudge" bullshyt from beginning to end.
I thought it would be more to your liking since most of us here think that you are an anime snob. Doesnt it parody pretty much every anime concept :laugh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
that whole ep of fate/stay was absolute piff

Akuma styling on nikkas for 20 minutes, young ILLy getting her castlevania on, Archer wit nukes, Saber looking like dmc3 dante :wow:

was even a gilthegod sighting

I cain even man

but but but its nothing but talking :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought it would be more to your liking since most of us here think that you are an anime snob. Doesnt it parody pretty much every anime concept :laugh:

I am an anime snob but Samurai Flamenco is a prime example of a great concept ruined by terrible execution. It was trying to be some thought provoking parody character drama and that combination of words should tell you how much of a mess it really was.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
anime snob :mjlol:

admittedly 97% of all anime is shyt. how can you be a snob of it ?:upsetfavre:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the blonde dude with kirei in episode 4 fate zero, isn't that archer?
If I'm not mistaken that's Gilgamesh. His swag is immeasurable. Who the fukk fights on a throne while diverting attacks with his eyes closed and hand on his chin? Gilgamesh that's who.
images

original.gif

tumblr_mtb4aaB0Yb1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif