Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gilgamesh swag was endless. homie didn't break a sweat the whole show, destroying worlds and shyt

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If I'm not mistaken that's Gilgamesh. His swag is immeasurable. Who the fukk fights on a throne while diverting attacks with his eyes closed and hand on his chin? Gilgamesh that's who.
images

original.gif

tumblr_mtb4aaB0Yb1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif
I hated this fukker in fate/zero

I got a homosexual vibe off him too

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Ya'll saw that 5 minutes of actions in fate/stay night? shyt is ridiculous :heh:

Berserker look like a hybrid of the young madara and the 4 rakiage mixed together :wow:

Lol @ Archer with the :smugfavre: face at the end. :pachaha:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll saw that 5 minutes of actions guys in fate/stay night? shyt is ridiculous :heh:

Berserker look like a hybrid of the young madara and the 4 rakiage mixed together :wow:

Lol @ Archer with the :smugfavre: face at the end. :pachaha:

breh was like fukk it, go long :smugbiden:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anime snob :mjlol:

admittedly 97% of all anime is shyt. how can you be a snob of it ?:upsetfavre:
depends on what you consider shyt. I've watched shyt like Kämpfer or Mayo Chiki! That people here would shyt on and not give a second look and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Sometimes I wanna watch something stupid, silly, and funny.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
depends on what you consider shyt. I've watched shyt like Kämpfer that people here would Mayo Chiki! That people here would shyt on and not give a second look and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Sometimes I wanna watch something stupid, silly, and funny.

most anime is a slave to tropes no matter how different the story seems. it gets grating at times.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
most anime is a slave to tropes no matter how different the story seems. it gets grating at times.
What media isn't a slave to its tropes? Once you learn to identify them you can break down almost anything. The problem with anime is it has far fewer of them and goes overboard abusing them.

to this day I still don't see the appeal of the holy grail of anime the Tsundere. I've rarely seen the trope done right and by its very nature those sorts of characters have zero development and stifle the plot development of any show they're in if they are the lead. yet upwards of 70% of anime has those characters in them.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What media isn't a slave to its tropes? Once you learn to identify them you can break down almost anything. The problem with anime is it has far fewer of them and goes overboard abusing them.

to this day I still don't see the appeal of the holy grail of anime the Tsundere. I've rarely seen the trope done right and by its very nature those sorts of characters have zero development and stifle the plot development of any show they're in if they are the lead. yet upwards of 70% of anime has those characters in them.

yeah most media has tropes but like you said you pick any 10 random animes 8 are gonna have a tsundere. most animes repeat the same like 5 or so tropes and it leads to really really boring shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2s1w20z.jpg

28cirki.jpg

Man crunchyroll gotta be taking liberties with the translations. no way she really said that.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I know i have a late pass on this, but these last few FMA Brotherhood episodes have been beast. Mustang taking out Envy with no mercy.