King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Apparently the first three episodes are up for 24 hours for now (but they're already all over the web) while they're finalizing the deal for the entire show (the company that broadcasts the show in Japan obviously doesn't want direct competition from the uncensored series on the internet).
Gonna watch it today. See if it makes a difference (doubt it though)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm no too sure if I'm liking the direction the second half of the SAO II season is going.
The second half is two arcs. the first one is a throw away and the second is supposed to be the best arc in the entire work called Mother Rosario. that one starts on November 8th I believe. It also stars Asuna more than Kirito or so I hear.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The second half is two arcs. the first one is a throw away and the second is supposed to be the best arc in the entire work called Mother Rosario. that one starts on November 8th I believe. It also stars Asuna more than Kirito or so I hear.
meh, I've wanted Asuna to dip since the end of the first half of season one.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
is Wave ever going to get out of the bushes :why:

meanwhile Kurome out resurrecting like :demonic:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The alien classmate in Kokkuri-san was some of the funniest shyt I've seen in a while. That shyt caught me completely off guard and then they just incorporated every possible alien cliché to top it off. :dead:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
2s1w20z.jpg

28cirki.jpg

Man crunchyroll gotta be taking liberties with the translations. no way she really said that.

What anime is this breh? :ohhh:

And that new Akame :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

This is the second time I've :to: seeing Bols die... but damn they made that shyt sadder in the anime, I actually had some tears come down my cheek brehs :mjcry:

Same goes for Chelsea :mjcry:

:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What anime is this breh? :ohhh:

And that new Akame :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

This is the second time I've :to: seeing Bols die... but damn they made that shyt sadder in the anime, I actually had some tears come down my cheek brehs :mjcry:

Same goes for Chelsea :mjcry:

:mjcry:
66497l.jpg

It's called Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.

That anime is probably one of the dumbest animes I've ever seen in my life. I love it because of that. I'm a sucker for animes that are so bad they're good. The main guy is given a bracelet and it transforms him into a superhero that happens to be female. He's fighting these aliens that attack people and drain their passions from them for energy. The most potent passion to drain happens to be chicks that like the hairstyle of having twin pony tails.The main dude is so obsessed with the hairstyle it makes him the perfect candidate to be the superhero. He's both the dude and the chick in that pic with the red hair.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need a second season of Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanajo :birdman:

Oh and Paranoia Agent is just fukking boring. I gave up on that shyt.

After I watch Golden Time and School Rumble I'll move onto some action animes. These romcom animes got a thug choked up at times :birdman:.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I need a second season of Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanajo :birdman:

Oh and Paranoia Agent is just fukking boring. I gave up on that shyt.

After I watch Golden Time and School Rumble I'll move onto some action animes. These romcom animes got a thug choked up at times :birdman:.
You should try the ef series. ef a tale of memories and ef a tale of melodies. They're probably closer to Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
than Toradora and Sakurasou though. Meaning they're not as much comedies. They're also done by Shaft so they have that unusual artsy style.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should try the ef series. ef a tale of memories and ef a tale of melodies. They're probably closer to Rumbling Hearts (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
than Toradora and Sakurasou though. Meaning they're not as much comedies. They're also done by Shaft so they have that unusual artsy style.
After watching Sakurasou I notice Toradora wasn't as comedic. Sakurasou had me rolling most of the time and then towards the end had me :mjcry: whereas Toradora mostly was :lupe:, :to: and :mjcry:.