KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I did at the time when it came out, it would’ve been a nice ended, I figured all you really had to do was finish the Obito and Sasuke stuff. That’s essentially what the war arc was but that lasted so damn long

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jump pressured him into going out in an extravagant way cause the war arc was somewhat excessive and kind of sloppy towards the end and manga companies like milking huge series and not letting them go

I thought Bleach ended when Aizen lost, then my friend told me it wasn’t done I was :dwillhuh:
Yes breh Bleach too :wow: Aizen being defeated and Ichigo losing his powers is a good bittersweet ending

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
They put the wack version of Kite on retrocrush :francis:

its a completely uncensored version....dope

and then its a censored version with zero nudity but the story still makes sense.....dope

and then the version on retrocrush that cuts the sex scenes, cuts random scenes for time,
keeps some nudity but the editing is fukked up so some of the story don't make sense

So if you never seen Kite before don't watch it on retrocrush

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Had about 3 finales this week and I prolly enjoyed SSSS Dynazenon the most. At first it seemed like Gridman was going to be better, but they about equal. Hell, Dyanazenon might be a lil better. Had more action and the fights were more epic. Better final episode too. The characters grew on me and I liked how everyone had to face their short comings in order to grow.

Snow Princess was dope, but it went the Banana Fish route for the ending. Even then it was non cliche, but for how it was set up, you kinda wish it was.

Burning Kabahdi was dope for a new sports anime. It prolly won't get a 2nd season, but it definitely deserves one.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm looking forward to chainsaw man especially since the same studio who did jjk is behind it. I've heard good things about it.

I enjoyed the Chainsaw man manga for what it was. But do not go in expecting the anime to be like JJK or Demon Slayer. Otherwise you'll be very disappointed.