MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So the OP is autotuned death metal, the fight scenes play dubstep and now they got trap music in Parasyte as well? This has to be top 5 random music in a series ever. :dead:

And I love it whenever Shinichi 'punishes' Migi with cold water. They might just be a top 5 duo in anime as well.

While I'm liking the show I can't stand the soundtrack..

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:aicmon: I've been in the anime game for years, breh. Oh, I don't like what y'all hype so I haven't seen enough?

fukk the Fate series. :birdman:
i wouldnt say its trash i just think its overrated as fuk as far as a action anime goes.....even in fate/zero there was only a handful of fights and they were all hella short....and its really not as deep as ppl make it seem....top 25, maybe imo :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Mikasa and Levi basically. The grim circumstances the main characters face the fact that so many characters get murked. Attack on Titan is heir apparent to be part of the big three in my opinion now that Naruto is over an a few weeks.
I wasn't really a Levi fan I liked Erin and Mikasa the most

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:aicmon: I've been in the anime game for years, breh. Oh, I don't like what y'all hype so I haven't seen enough?

fukk the Fate series. :birdman:
Its one thing to say something isn't for you. It's another to call it trash. I don't care for The Lords of the Rings or Harry Potter but they aren't trash. The stories just don't interest me but the movies are very well done. Trash is just shyt quality. The animation and voice work of Fate Zero is top notch.

Like I said if you think Fate Zero is trash you haven't watched enough anime. I will agree it's an overhyped show and its moments of greatness are few and far between but it's still a solid watch.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Attack on Titan is the only one I watch.

Used to watch Gantz back in the day.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Its one thing to say something isn't for you. It's another to call it trash. I don't care for The Lords of the Rings or Harry Potter but they aren't trash. The stories just don't interest me but the movies are very well done. Trash is just shyt quality. The animation and voice work of Fate Zero is top notch.

Like I said if you think Fate Zero is trash you haven't watched enough anime. I will agree it's an overhyped show and its moments of greatness are few and far between but it's still a solid watch.

Oh ok. Well then yeah it's not for me but I regard entertainment I'm not interested in as trash. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Madan no Ou to Vanadis is actually not that bad of an anime. It kind of remind me of a lesser quality Kingdom with magic, dragons, and fan service. Speaking of which does anyone when Kingdom is coming back

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
simpsons_anime.0.gif

I can't believe the Simpsons did this.
Bart = Naruto
Lisa = Mikasa from Attack on Titan.
Homer = Zoro from One Piece
Marge = Rangiku from Bleach
Maggie = Pikachu
I'm not sure what the dog is.

DBZ ..the dragon....