42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How does Demon Slayer hold up to Jujutsu Kaisen?

I'm just about done with jujutsu Kaisen and I'm impressed. I heard a lot of hype and buzz around demon Slayer in the past but never gave it the time of day.
Demon Slayer is kinda straightforwardhroughout all of its first season.... but it looks amazing - til the movie which is pretty good all around. This next season should be way better too. Better protag, weaker cast

JJK starts off hitting every by the numbers anime checkbox then gets better with every episode. Protag is completely overshadowed by the cast

Can't go wrong with either really. Both got next :manny:

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NGL, I fukk w/ the chapter streak MHA going. We are getting actual topics at good pacing. AF1 is cold. Best chapter this week out of the 3.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How does Demon Slayer hold up to Jujutsu Kaisen?

I'm just about done with jujutsu Kaisen and I'm impressed. I heard a lot of hype and buzz around demon Slayer in the past but never gave it the time of day.

As others have said, they both excel at different things. Which one you might like more basically depends on the type of show/story you gravitate more. But it's very hard to not at least like either show.

To me JJK is vastly superior, specially after reading the manga for both (and JJK isn't close to ending yet). But I enjoyed DS a lot and I know for a fact that even though there were some arcs that were very mediocre to me in the manga, they are gonna be on some other shyt with the type of animation they've given to that show.

Is Tokyo Revengers any good?

I'll try to give it a second shot but I dropped it after 2 episodes, didn't see what the fuzz was all about at first glance.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'll try to give it a second shot but I dropped it after 2 episodes, didn't see what the fuzz was all about at first glance.

I think it is worth a second try at the very least. I believe episode 3 is what sold me on it. But it is a show where what you see is what you get. I'd say it's a tier 2 for this season. (Obviously, for me 86 & Vivy are easily tier 1. I have heard FB is as well, but I haven't started watching that yet).

Mikey, Draken, and Hina are the clear highlights of the show.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I came in here to talk about this...

Joe beat Sacchio's ASS!!! Best part of the episode.

fukking rude ass jit had it coming too.

Damn, Joe said ya'll so used to me getting punked by these orphans and turning the other cheek. You gon learn today. come get this ass whooping :feedme:

Sacchio:

tenor.gif

Liu treated Yuri like a pokemon. "You didn't choose me.........I chose you!"
27273-b751d49d103378267d7e8d7f80f33947.jpg

Yuri: ..........:old: