winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thanks. now i know i can move on to something else officially
I wouldn't move on. It's a good show. I don't watch it week to week I typically save a few episodes and watch in batches. This is a show that's unafraid to kill off main characters and in episode 6 you lose one and episode 8 you lose another.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I wouldn't move on. It's a good show. I don't watch it week to week I typically save a few episodes and watch in batches. This is a show that's unafraid to kill off main characters and in episode 6 you lose one and episode 8 you lose another.
its all good. i'm up to ep 14. not really feeling it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just finished it. I can't hold the tears brehs :mjcry:

I need more shyt like this. I'm about to check out the new Trinity Seven episode then try SAO 2
Try Clannad and the After Story. I been sitting on After story for years cause I'm not ready for those feels.

Angel Beats is another one with like that. No romance but tons of feels once you find out what's happening

If you can stomach actual Shoujo series Lovely Complex is excellent.

Ef - Tale of memories and Ef - Tale of Melodies are dope too. A must see if you like those shows that have that emotional engaging style.
The scene where this plays in Melodies is tough

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taiga :wub:

That's my nikka.
tumblr_mivwgnrxJ11s0am14o1_500.gif

tumblr_ma6phmvPaa1re91ydo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7y6gxs9bj1sqnqzio2_500.gif

VaxbbP7.gif

Though I'm taking a liking to Mashiro from Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Attack of Titan is on Hulu... i was watching 10 minutes of this show.. and decided to turn it off @winb83 .. whats so great about this show
Mikasa and Levi basically. The grim circumstances the main characters face the fact that so many characters get murked. Attack on Titan is heir apparent to be part of the big three in my opinion now that Naruto is over an a few weeks.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Kanda-Kun's voice from Sakurasou is hilarious especially when he's in some awkward situation with Mashiro. :russ: She has funny choice of words. :russ:

I'm loving this shyt. :dead:

Kissanime plugin for XBMC got me :eat:.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:laff:

Kanda-Kun's voice from Sakurasou is hilarious especially when he's in some awkward situation with Mashiro. :russ: She has funny choice of words. :russ:

I'm loving this shyt. :dead:

Kissanime plugin for XBMC got me :eat:.
I told you that show is dope. JC Staff is great at those type of shows.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
just marathoned akame ga kill in like a week.

animation is dope, fight scenes are dope, but shyt goes down way too fast. no buildup to any key moments.

can somebody give me some recommendations that are kinda dark like this but deeper? I've already seen attack on titan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just marathoned akame ga kill in like a week.

animation is dope, fight scenes are dope, but shyt goes down way too fast. no buildup to any key moments.

can somebody give me some recommendations that are kinda dark like this but deeper? I've already seen attack on titan.
Sidonia no Kishi also known as Kinghts of Sidonia. If you liked Attack on Titan you'll likely like that show too. It's a grim show that kills off plenty of it's main cast. It is a mecha based show.

Second season will be airing in the spring I believe.