GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sidonia no Kishi also known as Kinghts of Sidonia. If you liked Attack on Titan you'll likely like that show too. It's a grim show that kills off plenty of it's main cast. It is a mecha based show.

Second season will be airing in the spring I believe.

good lookin out. what abot tokyo ghoul? I heard good things about that from somebody I know. whatchu think?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the OP is autotuned death metal, the fight scenes play dubstep and now they got trap music in Parasyte as well? This has to be top 5 random music in a series ever. :dead:

And I love it whenever Shinichi 'punishes' Migi with cold water. They might just be a top 5 duo in anime as well.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I was splurge watching Fate/Zero but when it came to that episode 3 of season 2... :wowplus:

I stopped and just found something else to do after.. the ether he gave to Saber was so.. etherous.. he caused his own woman to collapse after hearing such a verbal smashing.. just dam :noah7:

Breh caused then looked at Lancer kill himself and curse him to hell and was like yeah fukk you too buddy, I'ma go save the world now you home wrecking jiggalo piece a shyt *puffs cig* :win:

And how Archibald died.. that was some cold-blooded, methodical stuff, I felt that in my chest! Dude was on the ground tears running down his face begging to die after him and woman got sniped. And Kiritsu stayed smoking that cig vibing off the misery he caused earlier with Lancer, breh was literally on some "bytch don't kill my vibe" type shyt that Saber had to go put him out of his misery.. :wow:, so cold brehs so cold..
aa1ca5c4d140f78465b4ae59dcabf8a4.500x281x18.gif

With all that being said, this character is a piece of shyt but I can identify with his goals and actions :ehh:
to an extent :carlton1whoa:
he does what's best for business :smugh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just marathoned akame ga kill in like a week.

animation is dope, fight scenes are dope, but shyt goes down way too fast. no buildup to any key moments.

can somebody give me some recommendations that are kinda dark like this but deeper? I've already seen attack on titan.

You'd probably like Hunter x Hunter.

At first it seems kind of lighthearted because of the main character, but shyt gets dark pretty fast and the fights are great. And unlike a lot of other series, there aren't really power levels. Anybody can beat anybody under the right circumstances.

Probably a good time to get into it too. The anime recently ended...the manga is still going but it's on hiatus at the moment.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You'd probably like Hunter x Hunter.

At first it seems kind of lighthearted because of the main character, but shyt gets dark pretty fast and the fights are great. And unlike a lot of other series, there aren't really power levels. Anybody can beat anybody under the right circumstances.

Probably a good time to get into it too. The anime recently ended...the manga is still going but it's on hiatus at the moment.

Yeah I've actually been watching hxh but one piece was holding me back, now I can focus on it more. I think I'm towards the end of season 1, they just passed hunter exams. the fight scenes are great and the music is :ohlawd: status.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
well time to watch kuroko's basketball since :patrice: saw a thread on here about how its good. but does it follow the manga? so i can jump right into the mange when i catch up.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The new Trinity Seven episode was an improvement from the previous episode

The Anohana movie was cool but I hated how half of it were scenes from the show