Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That Roman Reigns dude
LDW is not gonna take his foot off your neck breh :mjlol: you gotta make him :birdman:

Oh the Roman Reigns is different cuz it’s plays into what’s going on in here :russ:

Dualities and similarities :lolbron:

Also, he just wants a pay day from the Champ

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
JJK getting that anime boost like a muthafukka :banderas: well deserved too, dope fukking series. People gonna be :ohmy: at the coming movie and season.

That anime adaptation did wonders for JJKs popularity, those numbers are crazy:wow: Shonen Jump always finds ways to have mega successful series

I could potentially see something similar happening with Chainsaw man if MAPPA treats it like JJK, only difference is Chainsaw Man already ended

Chainsaw Man is getting a sequel so the anime is gonna be a huge boost for that. After reading a big chunk of the manga, I do wonder how faithful the anime adaptation is gonna be because CM is like shonen + gore on steroids :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn't think episode this season could potentially be as heartbreaking as some of the To Your Eternity episodes. Tbh I thought Higehiro was falling off after its strong start.

Holy crap was that depressing to watch. One thing I was surprised about was her brother. He seems like a very compassionate and caring sibling. Which kind of is the opposite which we kind of were lead to believe.

Now I think everyone was expecting a depressing back story but that was more than I can handle. Now her friend committing suicide wasn't unexpected while being sad to watch. But the fact that her mother actually asked her if she killed her friend. Imo no amount of stress is an excuse for doing that she really is a Pos. It is no wonder she doesn't want to go back home to her mother. Poor Sayu. :mjcry:

Props to her brother for understanding her situation. Granted clearly it wasn't handled the best way. Regardless it will be interesting how these next few episodes go.

Might need to take a slight break before I catch the To Your Eternity episode.

Good thing I haven't started nor caught up with fruit baskets, it would essentially be depression Monday with these 3 shows. I've heard this season for F B hits hard.

Last edited:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I finally realized Megalo box 2 is like Rocky 5 in anime form. No glorious over the top fights, just a bunch of depressing L's strung together that highlight the worst parts of boxing such as injuries, money problems, predatory promoters, etc.... shyt still dope tho.

Facts. I could see megalo box having a couple more seasons like Rocky. A season dedicated to sachiko or someone else. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I mean I shouldn't expect any of these episodes not to be depressing at this point.

Poor Gugu man. Things just keep getting worse and worse for him. Alcohol in his body wtf that so fukked up. He literally is still a person. Big props for that father trying to be there for Gugu, but it is literally an impossible task tbh.

Interesting how Fushi acted in this episode. The fact that it wanted to be independent was really cool to see. It was also nice to see it trying to conquer its fears and looking for Gugu at the end. Although I'm interested in why Rean is staying and working there. I am hoping this gets addressed properly in the next episode.

I really hope we finally get one good ending or at least one that is not sad.