Superstar
Supporter
Daps
binged season 4 of castlevania this week...was trash

86 was great as usual...lots of parallels to the Afro-Argentinians

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
After talking to a bunch of Ln readers of 86 I think it will once this cour (or season if for some miracle cour 2 starts in the summer) is to start reading the Ln. This is not something I usually do since I like the anime to give me the first experience. But I will definitely believe it will improve my experience watching it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imagine saying that when you could literally read the manga to find out what happened :russ:

Read??:picard:

giphy.gif

Na I’m good

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
After talking to a bunch of Ln readers of 86 I think it will once this cour (or season if for some miracle cour 2 starts in the summer) is to start reading the Ln. This is not something I usually do since I like the anime to give me the first experience. But I will definitely believe it will improve my experience watching it.

I tend to do the same well half and half depending on my reading schedule more or less let the anime dictate if worth reading or a title and summary I find more intriguing I read first
Think the 2nd cour got pushed back to fall actually not sure but wouldn’t be surprised since they keep pushing more back but it’s a great story imo and hasn’t let me down yet I’m on vol 7 for it

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
he stayed getting his ass beat even after the anime breh :dead:

Yeah? Figured he’d turn into some versatile master of multiple disciplines as an adult. God of Kenpo, Muay Thai, Jujitsu, Weapons etc

But I do like the slow progression of learning and applying techniques. Feeling confident in battle after being put through hell in training.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never read an actual light novel until today but reading vol 4 of Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki I can absolutely see why anime shows mulch through volumes of light novels in a few episodes per vol. A lot of these pages are thoughts and feelings as well as observations of the character that an anime can't really adapt in full.

I can also tell that 86 is definitely stalling out the material to try and make it last much longer. 86 is at episode 9 and it's sounds like it's starting the second volume given the description I read on Amazon. A normal series covers 2-3 episodes a volume. I read all the descriptions of the light novels and seems like volume 4 is where what I want to see happens might actually happen. I doubt that's getting animated given the pace.