Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Takemichi's Face/Body/Red Blood Cells:mjcry::mjlol:

tumblr_nbcl0ah02Y1rtwmxqo1_500.gif

If the running theme is that Takemichi gotta get his ass beat, but gain respect, he probably get stabbed 100 times in the non-vital organs and Draken is like :ohhh::wow::ohhh::wow: "Your my brother. You earned my respect... but holy fukk, lets get you to a Hospital!"

Takemichi:

:
tenor.gif

Draken:
ShinyUnacceptableJackal-max-1mb.gif

Its about to go down in Shibuya on Aug 3rd..I dont know how to feel about it since we gotta worry about another incident going down in Shibuya on October 31st (Jujutsu Kaisen)

:mjlit:

270b7aa89637a09227778887f76f6e9f022b0cd7.jpg

That shyt was 10 for 10 and could be easily made into a live action movie.

The storyline kept getting better as it went along no matter who died. I loved it. :manny:

There's a live action coming out this year :blessed:

Japan knows how to make good deliquent movies (crow zero)...Looking forward to this live action.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Takemichi:

:
tenor.gif

Draken:

Its about to go down in Shibuya on Aug 3rd..I dont know how to feel about it since we gotta worry about another incident going down in Shibuya on October 31st (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Japan knows how to make good deliquent movies (crow zero)...Looking forward to this live action.

:russ: Wait a minute, I saw this is a 24 Episode run. This week is like 8 and the movie comes out in July? That will be like at Episode 16.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Takemichi:

:
tenor.gif

Draken:

The bolded is facts
I never saw Crows Zero part 3, but 1 and 2 were dope as fukk. I think pt 2 is classic tho.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
The bolded is facts
I never saw Crows Zero part 3, but 1 and 2 were dope as fukk. I think pt 2 is classic tho.

When I said Crow Zero.......I meant Crow Zero 2 lol........ cuz Crow zero 2 is a CLASSIC. I need to watch it again....epic fights and unforgettable actors :wow:

tumblr_nzoso5CLZu1qfx62eo2_400.gifv

tumblr_o0mwmsqyF41trxr1oo1_400.gifv

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
While this episode had a different feel than a lot of the more recent episodes it was very well done. Vivy having to realize that Diva isn't truly gone. That is something that I think so many people can relate with regards to hobbies they are passionate about like singing, painting, etc. With that being said, we are in for a crazy ride coming up.
Osamu being Matsumoto's creator is very interesting. I still wonder what his true intentions are in all honestly.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If any of your brehs haven't watch Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun, I would recommend it. The VA for Deku voices Iruma, plus it has Jotaro's VA voicing Kalego. Basically Iruma is this child whose parents given him up to a Demon Grandfather by no relation, who spoils him and lets him attend a academy (Think like Harry Potter/My Hero).

Instead of battles though, its more about hijinks where Iruma at first is trying to avoid being known that he is a Human, but instead starts to get more infamous. Its got a ton of a 90's style feel to it, but its pretty hilarious at times.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
86 never fails at being an emotional ride each week.

A lot of shyt happened here. First off experimenting on people wtf, man as each episode passes by you learn more of the fukked up shyt that has been happening under the people's nose.

You know I expected that response from both Shin and her Uncle. Shin doing his best to protect Lena emotionally and her Uncle given what we have seen so far. Didn't really expect that lash-out from Annette. It makes sense years and years of guilt can have a major effect on a person. But I wouldn't have expected that coming from her one and only friend. Will be very interesting to see how Lena overcomes it because this is make or break for her in all honesty.

But towards the end so essentially Shin was Annette's friend from the flashback. And then also we see literally Shin's brother took his frustration out on Shin and almost killed him. That was super intense. Will be interested in how it will play out between these two brothers going forward.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
If any of your brehs haven't watch Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun, I would recommend it. The VA for Deku voices Iruma, plus it has Jotaro's VA voicing Kalego. Basically Iruma is this child whose parents given him up to a Demon Grandfather by no relation, who spoils him and lets him attend a academy (Think like Harry Potter/My Hero).

Instead of battles though, its more about hijinks where Iruma at first is trying to avoid being known that he is a Human, but instead starts to get more infamous. Its got a ton of a 90's style feel to it, but its pretty hilarious at times.

I have heard good things about it. But I will probably hold off watching this until I watch Wonder Egg, JJK and Demon Slayer (as a rewatch).

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Shadows House honestly might be the best show this season to watch immediately after an 86 episode.

So Edward is his own shadow? Definitely was not expecting that. Wonder how that is possible exactly.

Man, that scene with Rum was so heartbreaking, :mjcry: but of course, Emilyko is here to lighten up the scene. As the show progresses Emilyko's creativity continues to shine and is very impressive.