tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
nikkas keep talking about this shyt, so I gotta ask.

What makes this so dope?

What shows can you compare it to?

Is it better than Wonder Egg priority?

Thank you for your response.

I haven't checked out Wonder Egg yet.

Maybe masterpiece is too strong of a word since the season isn't finished yet. But Vivy is really unique and I am not sure if there is another anime I could compare it to directly.

Essentially the story revolves around the idea of stopping the events of A.I. going to war with the humans 100 years in the future. (altho obviously, this concept has been done before) So essentially the general idea is the two protagonists Vivy & Matsumoto will want to prevent it. And so far I believe every episode subbed so far has been amazing. It keeps you on the edge of your toes. Even in the setup episodes that occur are done with great purpose.

Music is phenominal and plays an integral part to the show. Animiation and action sequences are top notch imo. It feels weird to say that this has been my favorite action anime this season. Also it is very asthetically beautiful and well done.

As an anime first watcher this has been my favorite this season. (Which is saying a lot considering how much I have been enjoying 86) Imo this is one anime that everyone should give a try at the very least.

Anyway once this show wraps up I plan to rewatch the dub with my mom.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I haven't checked out Wonder Egg yet.

Maybe masterpiece is too strong of a word since the season isn't finished yet. But Vivy is really unique and I am not sure if there is another anime I could compare it to directly.

Essentially the story revolves around the idea of stopping the events of A.I. going to war with the humans 100 years in the future. (altho obviously, this concept has been done before) So essentially the general idea is the two protagonists Vivy & Matsumoto will want to prevent it. And so far I believe every episode subbed so far has been amazing. It keeps you on the edge of your toes. Even in the setup episodes that occur are done with great purpose.

Music is phenominal and plays an integral part to the show. Animiation and action sequences are top notch imo. It feels weird to say that this has been my favorite action anime this season. Also it is very asthetically beautiful and well done.

As an anime first watcher this has been my favorite this season. (Which is saying a lot considering how much I have been enjoying 86) Imo this is one anime that everyone should give a try at the very least.

Anyway once this show wraps up I plan to rewatch the dub with my mom.

So its a musical action anime. Sounds kinda corny

I can see why I passed up on it, but I'll prolly give it a shot this weekend. You saying the action is good is the only thing making me want to see it.

Much appreciated. :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you like that series, Check out "Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even shyttier than Real Life!"

Yes that's actually the title.:mjlol:
I watched a few episodes of that. I don't understand why he keeps playing that game. Maybe if I get further I will.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I just watch episode 1 of March comes in like a lion :mjcry:
I don’t even know what’s going on but MC face is just the most depressing face I seen in anime ever
Him crying at night too
What the hell am I watching:to:
I watched the first season of this. It's a solid show. It's a show that's constantly talking about shogi but it really isn't about shogi. It's very much a character based story and shogi is just the excuse for some character interactions. It's also a depressing plot especially for the main character.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I watched a few episodes of that. I don't understand why he keeps playing that game. Maybe if I get further I will.

At first, to get at the big breasted Emilia looking chick. Now, some bull shyt about not wanting to give up and be a quitter.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Bruh where do they come up with these titles this season :mjlol:

They make LN titles super long and specific to stand out and so you can decide whether or not you want to read/buy it based on the title. The title is essentially a mini synopsis

You see a title like "Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious" there's no way you don't know what it's about :pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I will be on that starting next week.

Watched 2 episodes of Vivy and that shyt on point. Hasn't blown me away or anything like say a Akudama Drive, but its been pretty good so far.

Wonder Egg is piff, just let it unfold tho. Don't ruin it for yourself by trying to guess what happens next or over analyze certain shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Watched 2 episodes of Vivy and that shyt on point. Hasn't blown me away or anything like say a Akudama Drive, but its been pretty good so far.

Wonder Egg is piff, just let it unfold tho. Don't ruin it for yourself by trying to guess what happens next or over analyze certain shyt.
You liked akudama drive? I felt like the storyline was going downhill when all my favorite characters were getting killed off.