Daps
Just seen gantz for the first time few weeks ago:banderas:Outside the mc being a fukk boy the first two episodes.
Also just saw terra formars :whew:Looks like the author will say fukk this kill all the characters off:whew:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just seen gantz for the first time few weeks ago:banderas:Outside the mc being a fukk boy the first two episodes.
Also just saw terra formars :whew:Looks like the author will say fukk this kill all the characters off:whew:

:scust: @ Gantz anime.

Read the manga, homie. The series is gonna disappoint the fukk out of you but then again so will the manga but it takes longer to go to the shyts than the series did.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
u welcome :ehh:....now go watch some slice of life :heh:
ok, thanks again sensitive breh. apparently you should be watching slice of life since me asking if this anime got better at a certain point got your panties all in a bunch. you worst than winb when it comes to average ass shonen anime and defending it. :mjlol: at least winb a G about his shyt.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ok, thanks again sensitive breh. apparently you should be watching slice of life since me asking if this anime got better at a certain point got your panties all in a bunch. you worst than winb when it comes to average ass shonen anime and defending it. :mjlol: at least winb a G about his shyt.
umm ok, and u bytch about shounen just as much as he does but continue to try and watch it :mindblown:....and the fact that u really think over dramatic ass jojo (even tho i watch it too) is great but akame is average is fukking hilarious :russyheh:...but opinions are opinions soo :yeshrug:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
umm ok, and u bytch about shounen just as much as he does but continue to try and watch it :mindblown:....and the fact that u really think over dramatic ass jojo (even tho i watch it too) is great but akame is average is fukking hilarious :russyheh:...but opinions are opinions soo :yeshrug:

Don't come for JoJo like that breh :usure:

It has the sales and longevity to back itself up :usure:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i dont give much of a fukk about jojo. i might have made one comment about it being decent.
1. i dont watch slice of life. i like violence, good violence.
2. well done shonen is great, last 5-10 yrs, most of it has been ass. it is what i came up on so i check for it. if its is ass or average i will call i t as such.
3. jojo.> fukkin akame. akame is like an updated kenichi with less fan service, and some average ass fights :manny: jojo is some classic shyt

sales mean nothing. naruto is most popular, and its been ass since the time skip.

i dont give a fukk that you feeling akame, i just was tryin to not waste my time watching anymore of it. good day to you sir

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ay, Rell shyt. I'm about to start both Toradora and Anohana. If I don't cry or feel them feels, someone getting a neg. :birdman:

Daps
:scust: @ Gantz anime.

Read the manga, homie. The series is gonna disappoint the fukk out of you but then again so will the manga but it takes longer to go to the shyts than the series did.
yeah I finnished it still the endind was :trash: Thoe dont understand weather his dead or not:stopitslime: Was gonna read the manga then I heard the manga was gonna be about alians :camby: