Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ok caught up on 86 so I see how they are adapting it by showing it from 2 diff POV sometimes
Adaptation is very well done and it’s still the 1st volume
The epilogue is what I’m most curious about where they will place it
Like I said before Lena development u will see later on now whether u like it or not is matter of choice
Things should start to pick up tho :whew:

Is this season 1 cour or 2?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
At least this time we aren't being teased with a potential happy ending.

Gugu life is all fukked up. His older brother ditched him and essentially had his life ruined protecting the girl he fell for.

Although Fushi laughing had me :deadmanny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A little piece of dialogue that was cut from the last 86 episode that popped up on their discord. Not really significant. Obviously, it is from the LN.

unknown.png

ya shin be hella merciless when he be talking and he mad shyt be :damn: :russ:
Is this season 1 cour or 2?

I can’t tell cuz of the pacing but I’m pretty certain like most anime who have a another cour or season they like to at times leave on a cliffhanger it’s just a complicated one with this series tho

I’ll leave a small tidbit that won’t say what it is just it’s not really a spoiler just in case someone feels it is
It does not once again imply details or a summary I’m just being respectful
It’s just a confusion I think anime watchers will have that readers had also that probably will start asking questions
. the end of vol 1 has a epilogue that skips straight to vol 3 while vol 2 ends in a cliffhanger

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
First season my major gripe with megalobox was that joe had basically no major inconveniences. His only real issue was dealing with the same BS every impoverished person getting in boxing deals with.

I was begging joe to struggle now posters in here are like "joe please stop struggling and win:mjcry:"

:hubie:

You don't want to see Joe get out of the trenches? He struggled for too long..and it was well needed but now after 8eps it's time for him to succeed or we can get a S3. I'm rooting for him.

:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
At least this time we aren't being teased with a potential happy ending.

Gugu life is all fukked up. His older brother ditched him and essentially had his life ruined protecting the girl he fell for.

Although Fushi laughing had me :deadmanny:

Them hoes ain't loyal. Princess went for the albino kid instead of the charismatic fellow that secretly saved her life :mjpls: :dead:

Fushi a damn fool :russ:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I decided to pick up Shadows House and currently on episode 3. On the surface, it seems like a cute SOL anime. But it's building up to be creepy AF. Definitely has me intrigued, to say the least.