Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Caught up with odd taxi and 86 :obama:
Next is vivy and to your eternity
This season is much better than I thought, I thought it was going to be a letdown

Almost forgot..new ep of oddtaxi dropped today. This season is lowkey stacked.

finished watching ep 2 of to you eternity.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So, next season the headliners are Slime and Dragon Maid. Literally nothing else is being hyped up at all.

Never seen Slime so I'm gonna give that try. Already know what Dragon Maid is going to be.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So, next season the headliners are Slime and Dragon Maid. Literally nothing else is being hyped up at all.

Never seen Slime so I'm gonna give that try. Already know what Dragon Maid is going to be.

Wasn't this current season supposed to be whack because nothing was getting hyped too? :patrice: we ended up with a bunch of dope shows.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't this current season supposed to be whack because nothing was getting hyped too? :patrice: we ended up with a bunch of dope shows.

It still is wack compared to the Winter season. That was the dissapointment to me.

I'm sure there will be surprises next season too, but there really aren't any must watches coming up that everyone will be talking about. More niche type shows.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Still fukking with Kingdom, 86, MB, Odd Taxi and Vivy

Everything else has been dropped :camby:

That like half the amount of shows I normally fukk with a season

Summer 2021 looks like its gonna be much better

Mahouka :banderas:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It still is wack compared to the Winter season. That was the dissapointment to me.

I'm sure there will be surprises next season too, but there really aren't any must watches coming up that everyone will be talking about. More niche type shows.

While I pretty much agree with you. One thing is that the Winter season was ridiculously stacked and I feel like comparing it with that is just setting up for disappointment.

Fall season definitely looks to be when things will be picking up again.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
While I pretty much agree with you. One thing is that the Winter season was ridiculously stacked and I feel like comparing it with that is just setting up for disappointment.

Fall season definitely looks to be when things will be picking up again.

Yeah, those were high standards to live up to. In a vaccum this season hasn't been so bad.

I'm more wary of next season b/c a lot of the most anticipated shows are of the ecchi, romance, fanservice variety (MAPPA is doing two shows - both of which seem to fall under this category). some others are sequels that didn't even have popular first seasons (100 lives, Higurashi remake). Seems more volatile.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The List for me this Season (My Top 5):

Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway
To Your Eternity
Fruits Basket The Final Season
ODDTAXI

JORAN THE PRINCESS OF SNOW AND BLOOD
Burning Kabaddi
Those Snow White Notes
My Hero Academia Season 5
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2
I've Been Killing Slimes For 300 Years And Maxed Out My Level
DON'T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO
86 EIGHTY-SIX
Tokyo Revengers

Digimon Adventure

86 for me is the big one, but Tokyo is growing on me as something special. I think, for me, 86 feels like AoT a bit where TR is something different.