kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
HOLY fukkIN shyt!!! akame ga kill was fukking CRAZY BREHS!!!! :krs:.....whole ep of fights and surprises and that shyt at the end was on some HxH shyt.....when the end credits hit i was literally like :damn::why::noah: and now im hearing there's only 8 eps left :mjcry: im copping this shyt on bluray brehs

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
reading this seven deadly sins manga, ooohhhh anime gonna be piff brehs.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
man nikkas saying goat/zero overrated now.

guess it didn't have enough filler episodes or fanservice :lupe:
:manny: Dudes were just annoyed at the praise it was getting earlier compared to the other anime this season they thought were better. This show isn't gonna be non stop action and they're gonna have some eps that will set things up.

Next ep is gonna be dope tho. This dude right here they showed at the end is gonna be a problem...

sXhJNAl.jpg

:dahell: At the people who were saying they repeated the same explanation 4 times. I know yall wanna hate, but come on :rudy:

Yall same dudes will go all :banderas::banderas::banderas: at a gif of nikkas playing catch with a spear from thousands of yards away :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Dudes were just annoyed at the praise it was getting earlier compared to the other anime this season they thought were better. This show isn't gonna be non stop action and they're gonna have some eps that will set things up.

Next ep is gonna be dope tho. This dude right here they showed at the end is gonna be a problem...

sXhJNAl.jpg

:dahell: At the people who were saying they repeated the same explanation 4 times. I know yall wanna hate, but come on :rudy:

Yall same dudes will go all :banderas::banderas::banderas: at a gif of nikkas playing catch with a spear from thousands of yards away :russ:
I admit stay night is starting slow but i waz morr speaking on cats actimg like fate/zero wasnt piff. Only thing u could possible knock on it wad the ending. It wasnt no filler, dumb comic relief, amazing animation characters and motives...like what more do you want from anime. I mean i like seven deadly sins but its shonen by numbers breh.

Hell seven deadly sins had about action in its first few eps as fate/stay :lupe:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hell seven deadly sins had about action in its first few eps as fate/stay :lupe:

But it ain't about just action, breh. Nanatsu No Taizai is a show that hits the ground running and keeps going developing characters at the same time they move the plot forward. Fate: Stay/Night on the other hand dedicated the entire second episode to exposition, nothing but characters literally giving us information, of which at least half has already been explained to us (in the same episode, the previous episode and the goddamn prologue). They couldn't be bothered to weave any new information into the story or upcoming events, they flat-out had a main character, who at this point knows even less than the audience about the events, visit a character to explain it all to him. It's poor storytelling and it's boring as fukk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But it ain't about just action, breh. Nanatsu No Taizai is a show that hits the ground running and keeps going developing characters at the same time they move the plot forward. Fate: Stay/Night on the other hand dedicated the entire second episode to exposition, nothing but characters literally giving us information, of which at least half has already been explained to us (in the same episode, the previous episode and the goddamn prologue). They couldn't be bothered to weave any new information into the story or upcoming events, they flat-out had a main character, who at this point knows even less than the audience about the events, visit a character to explain it all to him. It's poor storytelling and it's boring as fukk.

im halfway through the seven deadly sins manga and melodias is the exact same character he was on chapter one. only thing that developed is he found more of his homies. stop it. And i'm thoroughly enjoying the manga too. in that ep shirou went from p*ssy to wanting to fight, thats character development no matter what you say. Its been more character development in stay night than deadly sins that inrefutable. and from reading the manga that gap is only going to get larger. I get you want to be a hipster and not like what every one else is on but at least be congruent brehski. If next ep is nothing but fighting you'll be back in here like "average anime, no character development" i'm sure of it. Like im just baffled that a anime with this production quality and actually takes itself deathly seriously can't be liked by nikka who claim to be fans of the genre when its overrun by media full of tropes.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
im halfway through the seven deadly sins manga and melodias is the exact same character he was on chapter one. only thing that developed is he found more of his homies. stop it. And i'm thoroughly enjoying the manga too. in that ep shirou went from p*ssy to wanting to fight, thats character development no matter what you say. Its been more character development in stay night than deadly sins that inrefutable. and from reading the manga that gap is only going to get larger. I get you want to be a hipster and not like what every one else is on but at least be congruent brehski. If next ep is nothing but fighting you'll be back in here like "average anime, no character development" i'm sure of it. Like im just baffled that a anime with this production quality and actually takes itself deathly seriously can't be liked by nikka who claim to be fans of the genre when its overrun by media full of tropes.

Shounen are rarely about the development of the main characters, the character development in that genre often lays in how the main character affects the people he encounters on his journey. One Piece is a perfect example of a series that pulls that off effortlessly, which is why the series is so strong even if after 700+ chapters Luffy is still the same character.

And for the record, in this ep of Stay/Night Shirou went from a guy not knowing anything to a guy who knows a bunch, because they spent 25 minutes on him being talked to. That's not character development, that's the cure to insomnia.

I would say a good show would develop characters during the fights also, so maybe that's where the show will pick up, should the next ep be nothing but fighting. One of my favorite anime of all time is Gungrave exactly because characters communicate almost as much with each other during the (gun)fights as they do while talking, if not more.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And please don't mistake my expansive set of standards of quality with being a contrarian hipster.