twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man let me just finish this :trash: but wtf was he thinking to tpn s2 I’m bout 2 episodes out till it’s done :snoop:
I just got done reading the latest volume with 1 left too they really out here skipping arcs and major information
Damn queen ain’t even in this shyt :mindblown: unless she gonna pop up next 2 episodes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man let me just finish this :trash: but wtf was he thinking to tpn s2 I’m bout 2 episodes out till it’s done :snoop:
I just got done reading the latest volume with 1 left too they really out here skipping arcs and major information
Damn queen ain’t even in this shyt :mindblown: unless she gonna pop up next 2 episodes

I ain’t even read it:mjgrin:

Nor watched one ep.:wow:

And even I can tell you “she not”:ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
don't even watch that shyt breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kingdom, Vivy, the sain't power amines are the only week to week must watch for me. Everything all feels like a wait and binge status :unimpressed:

Man I’m this my first weekend Watching any anime in like the last 3 or 4 weeks. Bout to get back on this Mars Red jawn..... and then MHA

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You stay with some Moon rock fueled terrible takes. :mjlol:
Bleach started out good, went to great and then SS ended. From there it ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. HM was acceptable but a huge decline from SS. None of the rest of it is even worth mentioning.

BC started out pretty terrible but consistently gets better and better as it goes. Again Bleach when it was at it's best is better than BC but Bleach isn't at it's best for very long.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bleach started out good, went to great and then SS ended. From there it ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. HM was acceptable but a huge decline from SS. None of the rest of it is even worth mentioning.

BC started out pretty terrible but consistently gets better and better as it goes. Again Bleach when it was at it's best is better than BC but Bleach isn't at it's best for very long.
the "only the soul society was good" stuff about Bleach is the laazzzzzzzzzziest regurgitated take going :snooze:

was it the best arc, yes, duh

were there dope moments through the end of the series? absolutely :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the "only the soul society was good" stuff about Bleach is the laazzzzzzzzzziest regurgitated take going :snooze:

was it the best arc, yes, duh

were there dope moments through the end of the series? absolutely :stopitslime:
Dope moments don't make the entire arc good or even worthwhile. Almost any series will have dope moments. It's like Jadakiss having dope songs on an album, still doesn't make the entire album dope.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dope moments don't make the entire arc good or even worthwhile. Almost any series will have dope moments. It's like Jadakiss having dope songs on an album, still doesn't make the entire album dope.
if its got dope moments in every arc, even the shyt ones, then maybe the whole "only the soul society was good" stuff is kinda misplaced ain't it? :leostare:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Demon Slayer peaks in the final arc. At that point it becomes next level.
thought it was merely okay til the last arc. last arc is godlike.

Finished it and y'all weren't wrong, the series takes a big ass leap in quality for that last arc :whew:

It was weird though. On one hand, the story was so formulaic that I didn't care it didn't end up addressing some of the early plot points just so it could get to the ending. But on the other hand, it was kinda of funny how the author just went "let's wrap this shyt up, who cares about anything else" :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I ain’t even read it:mjgrin:

Nor watched one ep.:wow:

And even I can tell you “she not”:ufdup:

yet u got the extreme inferior version not knowing shyt of what really happened
This is where #ReadGang comes in handy so who truly :ufdup: not me :sas2:

don't even watch that shyt breh

Queen missing
The 2 demons or evil blooded queen and guard history missing
Way too much important info missing
didn’t show Emma convo with demon of all demons who did the promise
Pacing is extra basura
I don’t recall a anime fall off harder than this and people said Tokyo ghoul was better adapted and that was bad adaptation too
Author put in new shyt I know but must of been like oh so u hate my ending on the manga well :pacspit: I’m gonna make the anime even worse in return :mjgrin:

Edit: wrote this too soon damn queen is in it and this shyt is even more ass backward than I thought:dahell:
Slide show clips now :upsetfavre: with no context behind them
The slideshow is everything they could of shown and said na u can get this instead:russ:
Some of it happened before meeting mom

Last edited:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Nomad Megalo Box Episode 6......shyt....yet another depressing episode...:mjcry:

2682240ff0bb8fb7c1754dfc52941c733eb92616.png

Last season it was Gearless Joe, this season its friendless Joe. Everyone hates him. They need to take it easy on him....he already paid his price.
Its all in the past now :to: