winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if its got dope moments in every arc, even the shyt ones, then maybe the whole "only the soul society was good" stuff is kinda misplaced ain't it? :leostare:
When they talking about animating the rest of it and the first thing people who finished the manga saying is I hope they fix it you know there’s a problem. As an overall product Bleach wasn’t that good even if it had moments of brilliance. It fell off hard and ended in disgrace. It had a couple good to great arcs but in totality it was just a huge disappointment.

Instead of building up captains like Hitsugaya they should have let Chad and Ishida shine more. Even jobbers like Usopp and Nami get shine in One Piece. Jobbers in Bleach like Chad get clowned.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
alright when does demon slayer get good? im on episode 15. its completely and undeniably overrated up to this point.

Is there a specific episode where shyt goes off?

It’s what 24-26 episodes that season and on 15 u still ain’t feeling it just drop it be different if it was a long running weekly series like OP,BC or Boruto then u can stick it out a little longer since weekly a lot of times have slow burn approach
But anime series that are seasonal or dual cour shyt I drop some sooner than that I got other shyt to watch

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When they talking about animating the rest of it and the first thing people who finished the manga saying is I hope they fix it you know there’s a problem. As an overall product Bleach wasn’t that good even if it had moments of brilliance. It fell off hard and ended in disgrace. It had a couple good to great arcs but in totality it was just a huge disappointment.

Instead of building up captains like Hitsugaya they should have let Chad and Ishida shine more. Even jobbers like Usopp and Nami get shine in One Piece. Jobbers in Bleach like Chad get clowned.

all I know bout bleach is Aizengawd had all them as jobbers most of the series animated and even on the manga when he came back :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
alright when does demon slayer get good? im on episode 15. its completely and undeniably overrated up to this point.

Is there a specific episode where shyt goes off?

Uh oh

giphy.gif

you bout to get it on the 15th:wow:

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
all I know bout bleach is Aizengawd had all them as jobbers most of the series animated and even on the manga when he came back :dead:

Man y’all finna make me really go back and rewatch Bleach just to watch Aizen-sama do work:wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
:yeshrug: The characters are actually amusing and actually get their own stories, that's Mashima strongest point w/ that series.
I will admit, the first two seasons were hard to go though, but once I reached season three things really picked up. It seems that a lot of people were right about Fairy Tail is that, if you can make it past the first season, things will begin to get better.