Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A lot of ppl are annoyed with the censoring of the Manji sign 卍 in the latest ep of Tokyo revengers...I know the sign means good luck in japan but a lot of ppl associate it with the Nazis. :francis:.

AIvpjV5.png

tokyo-revengers-suastica.jpg
A bunch of blonde Asians running around with a Nazi sign needs to be censored.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
A bunch of blonde Asians running around with a Nazi sign needs to be censored.

It should, especially since its on crunchyroll. In japan, high-school delinquents dye their hair blond....and the manji religious sign symbolizing good luck and peace...if they tried that shyt here in the West it would be on site :pacspit::deadhorse:

They should at least made a disclaimer to educate folks in the beginning of each ep.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 Still weak from these boys trying to question our credentials because we don't think Dragonball is the best anime ever. :deadrose:

could care less what they think
I was just stating facts
There is personal preference then there is facts with stats
No one question dragon ball series impact and popularity cuz u can’t
But to say demon slayer is weak is just opinion of that person
Sales wise sorry db ain’t gonna touch it in Japan even when u double the total it’s still below demon slayer at box office
Dragon ball is more regarded outside of Japan and only way it could touch it movie wise even if close by chance or pass it a demon slayer final
Movie gonna be on some avengers endgame shyt sales
U wanna say dragon ball a better series that’s fine idc if some says sailor moon is goat status too them it’s their choice but when u say something is weak when sales reviews says otherwise ur just wrong even if u don’t like it :manny: