winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yoshida needs to push up on that PYT at work that’s clearly into him and down for it and leave that teenager and the boss lady alone.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I damn near through my headphone while watching 86 episode 5...all those voices :bryan:. now i know why those handlers stay quitting.

I was kinda iffy about the show around ep 4...but the last 2 episodes were great. I got so many thoughts in my head now. Somebody we know is the commander of the legions...could be shin's brother or lena's father

Can't wait for karma to catch up to those Albas...ya'll thought everything was sweet huh. :pacspit:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
A lot of ppl are annoyed with the censoring of the Manji sign 卍 in the latest ep of Tokyo revengers...I know the sign means good luck in japan but a lot of ppl associate it with the Nazis. :francis:.

AIvpjV5.png

tokyo-revengers-suastica.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The human side of the So I’m a Spider show is way better than the spider side. It’s to the point I just wish they drop the spider parts.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I damn near through my headphone while watching 86 episode 5...all those voices :bryan:. now i know why those handlers stay quitting.

I was kinda iffy about the show around ep 4...but the last 2 episodes were great. I got so many thoughts in my head now. Somebody we know is the commander of the legions...could be shin's brother or lena's father

Can't wait for karma to catch up to those Albas...ya'll thought everything was sweet huh. :pacspit:

watch and see how it progresses some of the shyt had me :mindblown: in a good way

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea I think Ep 3 or so was when it got real for me.

Like seeing people’s deaths and seeing how the 86 emotionally deal with it.

I didn’t consider what you said about someone we know is the legion leader but now you got me thinking.

It is kinda interesting how they playing with both perspectives and timelines or how they slowly reveal more and more

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Interesting episode for Vivy. Kind of hoping she can actually save one of her sisters.