twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Netflix only has season 2 of Sekirei :upsetfavre:

I'm watching Toradora, I like this more than Golden Time. The main chick in Golden Time was fukking annoying

I'm loving toradora. I'm almost done with it :to:

think sekirei only has 2 season of anime regardless the manga mite still be ongoing though

i liked golden time more thats just me :yeshrug:

but toradora be funny as shyt though lil girl on some chi chi strong shyt :laff:

but i did enjoy toradora a lot though

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Catching up on Sword Art 2. Man I've never seen a guy come unhinged like that in an Anime before. Episode 13 was one for the ages.

That's one of the best romance slice of life animes ever made. I put it above Golden Time and maybe even The Pet Girl of Sakurasou Episode which are my three favorites.

i really liked it but to me started to not enjoy it as much later on in the later episodes felt it had great potential but didnt reach it for me

u try rumbling hearts that shyt had me :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think sekirei only has 2 season of anime regardless the manga mite still be ongoing though

i liked golden time more thats just me :yeshrug:

but toradora be funny as shyt though lil girl on some chi chi strong shyt :laff:

but i did enjoy toradora a lot though
I'll check that out soon. I haven't watched an anime in like forever but this caught me by surprise. Oh and Ryuuji's mother is a milf :noah:
4_yasuko_asking_for_ketchup.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i really liked it but to me started to not enjoy it as much later on in the later episodes felt it had great potential but didnt reach it for me

This post got me in tears breh.
mj-laughing.gif

The name almost sounds fake. :laff:

Nah but I'm on Episode 19 of Toradora!(I just started it yesterday :damn:) and I'm a lil
I-LOVE-YOU-SO-MUCH-I-WANNA-CRY-michael-jackson-30524480-460-320.gif
right now. I watched this pretty much all yesterday and today.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This post got me in tears breh.
mj-laughing.gif

The name almost sounds fake. :laff:

Nah but I'm on Episode 19 of Toradora!(I just started it yesterday :damn:) and I'm a lil
I-LOVE-YOU-SO-MUCH-I-WANNA-CRY-michael-jackson-30524480-460-320.gif
right now. I watched this pretty much all yesterday and today.

jap name is Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
ya name sound stupid but i give u premise of story

girl thinks he should date her friend
he dates her friend
girl goes in a coma for years
wakes up
guy moved on with another female but now must choose which one :whew:
think some nudity in it due to sex scene lol its not a hentai though i cant tell u that can't remember been long time i seen it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Rumbling Hearts is no joke. I'm just mad the chick I preferred didn't win. I never watched the OVA where she did win.

One of these days I'll watch Clannad After Story when I'm ready to take the feels and probably crown it the goat.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rumbling Hearts is no joke. I'm just mad the chick I preferred didn't win. I never watched the OVA where she did win.

One of these days I'll watch Clannad After Story when I'm ready to take the feels and probably crown it the goat.

i saw the OVA was straight i saw it already online cant remember much cuz while back

man i saw one scene of clannad after story i was gone :mjcry: :to: i need to watch shyt from beginning shyt make u leave waterfalls in eyes

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with Toradora.

best-cry-ever.gif

I almost closed XBMC cuz I thought the episode would end with just the credits but I was happy at least that Taiga came back at last. Though she's fukked up and just left a nikkka like that.

The show was excellent though. Didn't even know about it until yesterday and watched the entire catalog in a marathon. :wow:

If I was Ryuuji I woulda smashed Aimi or w/e her name was.

:to:

I can't with these slice of life romance animes brehs. :to:

I'm still following the #HOH curriculum :birdman:.

Onto Goldentime

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm done with Toradora.

best-cry-ever.gif

I almost closed XBMC cuz I thought the episode would end with just the credits but I was happy at least that Taiga came back at last. Though she's fukked up and just left a nikkka like that.

The show was excellent though. Didn't even know about it until yesterday and watched the entire catalog in a marathon. :wow:

slice of life romance anime make u feel like :cape: and :mjcry: fukk up your #HOH movement

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm done with Toradora.

best-cry-ever.gif

Onto Goldentime

Watch http://kissanime.com/Anime/Anohana-The-Flower-We-Saw-That-Day

Just as good as Toradora:mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps