The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I knew yall would fukk with 7 deadly sins. This series is one of the few where the "power levels" are near that dbz stratosphere.

and Meliodas is that nikka. :banderas:I just hope they don't fukk up Ban or Diane
i am still :beli: that my thread on this anime never took off :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any good animes with cool looking black people like this?
miyukiayukawabasquash.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As questionable as the animation quality has been I've been thoroughly enjoying this Sailor Moon remake. Its just a testament to how entertaining the source material is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Catching up on Sword Art 2. Man I've never seen a guy come unhinged like that in an Anime before. Episode 13 was one for the ages.
I'm really enjoying Toradora! a lot. :skip:
That's one of the best romance slice of life animes ever made. I put it above Golden Time and maybe even The Pet Girl of Sakurasou Episode which are my three favorites.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's one of the best romance slice of life animes ever made. I put it above Golden Time and maybe even The Pet Girl of Sakurasou Episode which are my three favorites.
After wasting a couple of hours watching Mousou Dairinin I decided to try this since I seen it recommended on that link I posted and man it's been great so far. I think I"ll finish it up this weekend. I just binged and watched 7 episodes straight. So good.
So-Good-James-Franco-In-Spider-Man-3.gif

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess this Caliber arc is it for the cast we know of Sword Art Online. after that everybody but Kirito gets tossed in the bushes and from what I've heard the next main arc is nothing like any of the rest of the series. Kirito's God status is revoked too.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Seems like everybody gettin on dat Taizai wagon.....including myself .

yes.gif
Yes Yes Yall,Destination.....................................................MOTHAfukkIN EPIC.

Watching Shimgeki bahaumt Ep2 and ol girl Amira starting to open up already.
Still not sold on Trinity seven yet .

Last edited: