kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Exposition: Stay/Talking with the four time repeat explanation of how this Holy Grail War works in a single episode. That's my overrated anime of the season right thurr. :wow:
holy shyt!! :shaqtinfool: i was thinking the same fukking thing :bryan:....we dont agree on much but i for sure agree with u on this, im literally watching the ep like :dahell: why tf they tellin me the same shyt and why tf aint nuthin happening :damn:...im officially puttin this shyt on the back burner and watching it when its on ep 20 or something

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Exposition: Stay/Talking with the four time repeat explanation of how this Holy Grail War works in a single episode. That's my overrated anime of the season right thurr. :wow:
Nothing Ufotable touches is overrated. Kara no Kyōkai is one of the best works I've seen in anime. I don't name it when I name the best shows because Its not a show its a series of movies.

They're doing God Eater the anime. Best believe it'll be dope off the animation alone.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I know you can say this about any show, but what's the point of the Persona series? Makes no sense to me...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know you can say this about any show, but what's the point of the Persona series? Makes no sense to me...
Its waifu simulator. Guys argue online about who's the best girl out of a bunch of girls with cliche stock anime personalities. It's basically a visual novel with added gameplay sections that make it into a real game but at it's core it's a visual novel still.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I want to get back into One Piece. Idk where though. To say I'm missing a few episodes is an understatement though.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Netflix only has season 2 of Sekirei :upsetfavre:

I'm watching Toradora, I like this more than Golden Time. The main chick in Golden Time was fukking annoying

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a order to watch Fate/Zero in? There's like 3 of em: Fate/stay night (2014), Fate Stay Night & Fate/Zero. I'm pretty sure I saw the last one but it was so long ago I forgot. I vaguely remember the badassery of the assassin guy, like I know he does some wild stuff while spitting some real shyt here and there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is there a order to watch Fate/Zero in? There's like 3 of em: Fate/stay night (2014), Fate Stay Night & Fate/Zero. I'm pretty sure I saw the last one but it was so long ago I forgot. I vaguely remember the badassery of the assassin guy, like I know he does some wild stuff while spitting some real shyt here and there.
Fate/Zero (2011 and 2012) then Fate/Stay Night (2014 and 2015) These are direct sequels animated by the same studio Ufotable. This is the best quality work watch them first.

Fate/Stay Night (2006) and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (Movie) These are alternate versions of the story both by Studio Deen I would watch Ufotable's version over these and not even bother with them till after the current Fate/Stay Night ends due to them spoiling what's showing now.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zewi This is a magic girl show using Fate characters. There are some cool fights in it but they are few and far between.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Man, only 8 episodes left in this season of Akame Ga Kill :mjcry:

Today's episode was piff brehs, battle royal :banderas:

That next ep preview :to:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
man nikkas saying goat/zero overrated now.

guess it didn't have enough filler episodes or fanservice :lupe: