Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Finished watching Hyotei vs. Rikkai Game of Future Part 1.:wow: Both new ovas are on Funimation

2170765aa0613d3627fdd61a3669460bedfde259.gifv

I have a feeling they might continue adapting The new prince of tennis...probably gonna be 150+ eps like the original.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Feels like I missed something with the thunderbolt movie, like it’s a movie after the first season because they just heavily handed showed various character key personality traits . Seen it’s just two movies and the series is just a drawn out version of the movies right ?​
Unfinished more or less like I was saying :manny:
This episode of 86 was a total waste.
:stopitslime:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
90% of the episode centered around a single conversation. When the first season is 11 episodes there shouldn’t be ones like this.

This episode was an extremely important one for Lena. Given what happens at the end and what her desires are. Yea in the context of time not much time elapsed but what happened during it wasn’t wasted at all.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
so i'm watching demon slayer, and in between episodes reading some of the notes I wrote about this show two years ago. I was such a jaded snob back then (still am i guess, but less so now). Was talking shyt about Tanjiro's checkerboard jacket and how he's not as cool as Yusuke Urameshi and Luffy in episode 2.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
it's good but they completely fukked up the potential by changing too much from what actually happened in the manga. It'll never be more than good because of that.

I thought it was better than the ending of Bleach :scust:that show gets all types of passes the last few eps of the Soul Eater anime were kinda meh but Soul Eater Not made up for it...IMO

Bleach has SEASONS that are complete horseshyt and people are like:steviej: "top 3" :mindblown: HOW

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I thought it was better than the ending of Bleach :scust:that show gets all types of passes the last few eps of the Soul Eater anime were kinda meh but Soul Eater Not made up for it...IMO

Bleach has SEASONS that are complete horseshyt and people are like:steviej: "top 3" :mindblown: HOW

Look, if you're legitimately trying to compare BLEACH to Soul Eater, I'm not even going to carry this any further. You're entitled to your take, if you like it, then I love it pleighboi. :hubie: