Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Demon slayer might be mortal kombat at box office with less theaters it’s in :damn:
it may make $20 mil it is already ahead of dbs movie in 3 day box office as Funimation biggest anime movie ever

Looks like Mortal Kombat won, but it was close: 22.5 mil to 19.5 mil. But demon Slayer was not playing every where. Mortal Kombat was terrible though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My hero
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

side character development:blessed:
Black clover does it so damn well

Yo, that BC chapter was actually impressive in terms of creativity. Off the top of my head, I don't recall any writer using an ability in that fashion. The most popular thing in the genre is to get stronger than your opponent through some literary means, this went completely outside the box.

He's not going to get it done but it's going to be an entertaining next chapter. :ehh:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Feels like I missed something with the thunderbolt movie, like it’s a movie after the first season because they just heavily handed showed various character key personality traits . Seen it’s just two movies and the series is just a drawn out version of the movies right ?​

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can't wait for the next season of Demon slayer!! If they keep this animation with the fights that are about to come up we're in for a good time brehs :wow::blessed::blessed:

put the final arc part 2 in movies watch what numbers it will do :whew:
Final arc easily can be broken down to 2 parts one a season part 2 a movie