winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slaine might be the most hateable character in an Anime since Suzaku from Code Geass.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Apparently Crunchyroll has gotten the rights to air Terra Formars uncensored, so for people waiting on it, it's coming soon. :lupe:

29mra6u.jpg

Then again, the last episode had way less censoring than the episodes before it. Apparently showing humans die is terrible but watching anthropomorphic cockroaches that look almost exactly like humans get torn apart in brutal detail is just fine by Japanese logic. :deadmanny:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And they finally started subbing Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (Ronja: The Robber's Daughter). :blessed:

I was kinda iffy about the CG animation they're using on the show but outside a few moments I got used to it pretty quickly.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Apparently Crunchyroll has gotten the rights to air Terra Formars uncensored, so for people waiting on it, it's coming soon. :lupe:

29mra6u.jpg

Then again, the last episode had way less censoring than the episodes before it. Apparently showing humans die is terrible but watching anthropomorphic cockroaches that look almost exactly like humans get torn apart in brutal detail is just fine by Japanese logic. :deadmanny:
Bout damn time. Japs are fukking lunatics and I swear they live in bizarro land. Morals all fukked up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's with these Japanese' obsession with girls having to go to the bathroom but being locked in a room and forced to hold it?

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What's with these Japanese' obsession with girls having to go to the bathroom but being locked in a room and forced to hold it?

I've never come across this scenario in anime ever, so I don't know what the hell you're watching.

But regardless, I'm sure the answer is hidden in the word "Japanese".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never come across this scenario in anime ever, so I don't know what the hell you're watching.

But regardless, I'm sure the answer is hidden in the word "Japanese".
You probably don't watch any harem shows then. The scenario is as common as the accidental breast grab that results in a slap that leaves a hand mark on the protagonist's face. or the show where the camera pans out of the home and or building the characters are in as we hear the protagonist scream.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You probably don't watch any harem shows then. The scenario is as common as the accidental breast grab that results in a slap that leaves a hand mark on the protagonist's face. or the show where the camera pans out of the home and or building the characters are in as we hear the protagonist scream.

I watch tons of shows that can be identified as harem shows, but they're not pure harem shows because those are garbage.

Books

Rookie
Daps