LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He's working overtime in being an annoying ho....its only a matter of time before they pull up on Muzan Jackson.

aEg1mNG_700b.jpg

Run up on Muzan at your own risk. :whoa:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
SSSS Dynazenon music is like the best thing about the series. shyt be making every fight bigger and better than what it really is.
Show hasn't hit its stride yet but I still fukks with it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Fire pioneer anime by Netflix. Not sure if the zeus/greek gods one and dragon dogma are from different studios but if so the influence is apparent.

Given how the last eps of s3 ended, I expect even bigger fireworks to close out the series.

castlevania-season-4.jpeg
Guy who helmed the series was a comic writer. A bunch of women accused him of promising them careers to smash. He got fired. Look up Warren Ellis. He was the reason this show even came out and has been so fire. I doubt it will be as good.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Guy who helmed the series was a comic writer. A bunch of women accused him of promising them careers to smash. He got fired. Look up Warren Ellis. He was the reason this show even came out and has been so fire. I doubt it will be as good.

:picard:

I know about the scumbag that is Warren Ellis.

He was the showrunner of this?

Cotdamn it :snoop:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah he's the reason Richard Armitage is voicing Trevor. Did he ever get charged for the accusations?

Not sure but we were just discussing him in the comic book thread a few days ago.

He was the one behind MAGA Wolverine in the X-Men books

BJe0yjO.jpg

2y7vQPi.jpg

RuhOG3c.jpg

Wolverine: "Africa is a shyt hole :mjpls:"
"All African leaders ain't shyt" :mjpls:
"Nelson Mandela ain't shyt" :mjpls:

"Nothing good ever happens when i come to this shyt hole" :mjpls:

I've emailed Marvel several times over the last calendar year asking what prompted this characterization, if these views are still reflective of the character, and when they will be revisited for confirmation or enlightenment.

No response yet :mjpls:

He was already on my shyt list before the scumbag accusations. Shame he was involved in Castlevania

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not sure but we were just discussing him in the comic book thread a few days ago.

He was the one behind MAGA Wolverine in the X-Men books

BJe0yjO.jpg

2y7vQPi.jpg

RuhOG3c.jpg

He was already on my shyt list before the scumbag accusations. Shame he was involved in Castlevania
Oh he wrote that run. Damn. Well at least the Planetary was good.