Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Random but Kurono smashing the Laura Croft joint in Gantz has to be one of the underrated real n***a moments in anime/manga :russ: dude was not tryna die a virgin before getting beamed to that deathtrap

:russ:

Breh had to get one off before he see’s his last day:mjlol:

I forgot how it went down..... wasn’t that where he took ol girl to the back room and smashed her over the sink?:pachaha:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
SSSS.Dynazenon isn't even half as good as Gridman was :francis:

I swear its not one likeable character in the entire show its trigger so I'm sure its gonna be some type of twist or whatever but with these characters I don't care I'm dropping it rather just rewatch Gridman :yeshrug:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Finally gonna give this One Piece shi* a chance. They have it on Netflix and I have a page that shows what fillers to skip but I peeped They have East Blue then Alabasta then I have to watch somewhere else before watching entering the grand line and enter chopper at winter island

I put my daughters on it, not going to lie to you breh, it's going to be rough in the early going. Animation is cheeks, action is dated, & his art style take a while to get used to.

Having said all that, they're on episode 600 something & are waiting for the dub to catch up. :yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally gonna give this One Piece shi* a chance. They have it on Netflix and I have a page that shows what fillers to skip but I peeped They have East Blue then Alabasta then I have to watch somewhere else before watching entering the grand line and enter chopper at winter island
Emarking on the GOAT adventure for the first time. :salute: congrats on your ascension

Yeah there is a filler arc right after Lougetown. If you fukk with torrents you can check out One Pace. It re-edits the show devoid of filler and Toei fukkery.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This Quintuplet show got brutal. They going to war with each other over a guy. It's about to get personal.

It pains me to admit this cause I hated her guts in the beginning but Nino is probably the best character on the show. I've never seen someone in a harem anime close the distance like she did. This basically was her season She went from unlikable a$$hole to a real standup amazing person.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Caught up on Quintessential Quintuplets. I kinda want quality after watching it and I'm gonna go with Ascendance of a Bookworm.
Normally I'd pass on a show with characters so young but this thing has an 8+ score on ANN, MAL, and Anidb. It's also a 7.9 on IMDB. That pretty much means it's impossible it isn't good.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just finished Gurren Lagann, shyt made no sense :ehh:
It's about growing up. You a kid. You aight but no one really respect you except your big homie. nikka always looking out cause he know you got next. He giving you game pure and unfiltered. You meet a girl she bad and mad fun, but she don't see you she only see your big homie but you still wanna be with her even after you see them together. Your big homie dies. He leaves everything to you, everyone is like what do we do now , you bounce meet a girl who is the girl you really need to be with. She love you she don't know who the fukk your big homie was and don't care. You meet her pops and wash him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The hidden dungeon only I can enter is a nice series.
I enjoyed the show but it's a really bad show. It's of the quality of that Smartphone Jesus anime from a few years ago. Or another show it compares to favorable is Wise Man's Grandchild. Even another one is 8th Son Are You Kidding Me. All those shows are cut from the same cloth.