winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Probably skipping MHA this season. I'll marathon it when the next season comes around as I hear that's the best arc in the series.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
started watching some older anime cause why not?

Started Ascendance of a Bookworm cause @winb83 . Ain't nothing going on but a girl wanna read a book. No action, no lulz, art ain't that great. It's a great time killer. Anime feels like when you just sitting there chillin, but you're not bored doing it. I'm up til the ep past the one where she was trying to make the clay tablets, btw.

Started Restaurant to Another World. Basically this little out of the way restaurant has a magic door in it that only appears after the place closes. It connects to fantasy worlds and only appears on that side at certain times. Dragons, demons nshyt show up to eat cause there's no earth food over there. That's..... pretty much it :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started Ascendance of a Bookworm cause @winb83 . Ain't nothing going on but a girl wanna read a book. No action, no lulz, art ain't that great. It's a great time killer. Anime feels like when you just sitting there chillin, but you're not bored doing it. I'm up til the ep past the one where she was trying to make the clay tablets, btw.
It's a show about the characters and world building. It's a chill show. It's like saying I'm watching Clannad and there's no action.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I almost completely lost interest in Demon Slayer when he showed up barely finished the season :francis: co-sign him ruining the tone of the show

ughh he's a main character?....thats why I like authors like Togashi...when he has a dark arc like the chimera ant...he's not gonna throw in a character to lighten up the mood or for comedy relief. He's like fukk your feeling....we keeping the same energy.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
ughh he's a main character?....thats why I like authors like Togashi...when he has a dark arc like the chimera ant...he's not gonna throw in a character to lighten up the mood or for comedy relief. He's like fukk your feeling....we keeping the same energy.

I didn't want to break it to you. :francis:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I didn't want to break it to you. :francis:

lol and here I thought Tanjiro was going to bid him farewell in the next ep.

tenor.gif