It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I got to the part where it's about to be yang vs reinhard again except this time they are using Fork's plans. They pretty much know the alliance is fukked but are going along with this anyways because Fork's clout chasing ass wouldn't STFU :pachaha:

I have more to say now

1. Everyone in this show, no matter how big or insignificant in the grand scheme of things has insane levels of character development. You could be damn near 5 degrees of separation from a main character or event and you are still getting time to go over your current story arc, full backstory, and seeing them grow over time, all their thoughts & feeling, etc. This is a huge contrast from a show like Naruto. Even his main teammates Sakura (and the worst example Sai) got tossed in the bushes early :heh: it was brehs like Shino that real ones fukked with and wanted to see that got sidelined the entire story.

2. EVERYONE in this show is plotting. This has to be the most sheisty future imaginable, especially on the imperial side. How these people aren't paranoid 24/7 is beyond me.

3. This almost has a parallel to real life where the problems of many can be caused by a very small amount of people. This war could have been over already after the alliance successfully got the fortress but because of that ho, that fat fukk who's thirsty for a reelection, and like 2 other people in that small council room, they gotta keep fighting. :unimpressed: They can't even blame this one on Trunhit either although him opposing this helps his image and he probably doesn't care either way since he's a warmonger. They basically let him game both sides for free.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I got to the part where it's about to be yang vs reinhard again except this time they are using Fork's plans. They pretty much know the alliance is fukked but are going along with this anyways because Fork's clout chasing ass wouldn't STFU :pachaha:

I have more to say now

1. Everyone in this show, no matter how big or insignificant in the grand scheme of things has insane levels of character development. You could be damn near 5 degrees of separation from a main character or event and you are still getting time to go over your current story arc, full backstory, and seeing them grow over time, all their thoughts & feeling, etc. This is a huge contrast from a show like Naruto. Even his main teammates Sakura (and the worst example Sai) got tossed in the bushes early :heh: it was brehs like Shino that real ones fukked with and wanted to see that got sidelined the entire story.

2. EVERYONE in this show is plotting. This has to be the most sheisty future imaginable, especially on the imperial side. How these people aren't paranoid 24/7 is beyond me.

3. This almost has a parallel to real life where the problems of many can be caused by a very small amount of people. This war could have been over already after the alliance successfully got the fortress but because of that ho, that fat fukk who's thirsty for a reelection, and like 2 other people in that small council room, they gotta keep fighting. :unimpressed: They can't even blame this one on Trunhit either although him opposing this helps his image and he probably doesn't care either way since he's a warmonger. They basically let him game both sides for free.
its sensational

the alliance's breakdown has always had me :wow: and had me thinking democracy is truly overrated :francis:

I'm just glad more of yal get to see Legend of Galactic Heroes. The show is truly on another level.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t think I ever in my life tore through an anime as fast as Ascendance of a Bookworm. I went through the whole first season in one sitting. Must have started the first season at like 8-9PM yesterday and today I’m down to the final 2 episodes of season 2. Watched this shyt like it was a job.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
full