twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm ok with that after all the ending to How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend was a movie and ended up being a masterpiece.

either way it’s not enough to finish the series even going the movie route it seems

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Rewatching Mobile Suit Gundam & my daughters will not stop roasting me for the dated animation. Just randomly coming downstairs like "Ugh, that show looking dusty AF Dad." Then they do something casually out of pocket like smack one of the female characters for talking back 'cause 1979 Japanese media and they get heated. :mjlol:
old school anime was quick to slap a harlot and set her straight :birdman:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Princess of Snow and Blood: That's how it's gonna be, huh. Every ep they gonna keep doubling down on fukkery and plot twists

Sawa sends Ashai out the door with like a bag of money and is like "you can come back and kill me when I'm done killing folks, IDC"

Tsukishiro runs up on their boss like "Let's gone and kill Sawa! I might have done it already, though! Just sayin!" Only for their boss to tell him to know his place like he should and reveal that Tsukishiro is really a girl (who might just have jealousy issues)

Ashai gets taken in by the old lady down the street who they buy vegetable from.....

only for that old lady to be revealed as the big bad that Sawa been hunting, so he not only knew where they were the whole time, but he's been their neighbor this whole time!?

mix of :mjgrin::wow::why: and :mindblown:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
My daughters been on this wave heavily since last year. Talking about "Get the Dee-Heee-Mons." :deadrose:

"they gonna do WHAT to WHO?"

PlaintiveImpartialBull-max-1mb.gif

Bruhhh mj got a wife and kid, and even turned a human into a demon Infront of them..just to send a message to tanjiro.....the power play:wow:.

We've been hit by a smooth criminal
tumblr_mihfukizJG1s4t08po1_400.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Princess of Snow and Blood: That's how it's gonna be, huh. Every ep they gonna keep doubling down on fukkery and plot twists

Sawa sends Ashai out the door with like a bag of money and is like "you can come back and kill me when I'm done killing folks, IDC"

Tsukishiro runs up on their boss like "Let's gone and kill Sawa! I might have done it already, though! Just sayin!" Only for their boss to tell him to know his place like he should and reveal that Tsukishiro is really a girl (who might just have jealousy issues)

Ashai gets taken in by the old lady down the street who they buy vegetable from.....

only for that old lady to be revealed as the big bad that Sawa been hunting, so he not only knew where they were the whole time, but he's been their neighbor this whole time!?

I can't keep up with the amount of betrayals and deceit in this show :why:

And Janome was the old lady the entire time? :dwillhuh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

edit: that's not even getting into the shyt at the cemetery. I'm expecting frontal backstabs and characters stabbing themselves in the back next episode :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin